Carolyn Murphy

:woot:

She looks bloody fantastic, excuse my language, but I loff the cover!!!

Is there an editorial too?

Thanks for posting such a lovely cover. :flower:

~Amara ^_^

This is wonderful! :woot: It has the feeling of a classic movie still to it. And such beautiful colours too...
:heart:
It almost reminds me of one of Cindy Sherman's pieces. (In a strictly visual sense, of course).

gr8 cover love that old actress in the meditteranean vibe

i admit not a C.M. fan but this is a great cover

maybe i'm the only one...but it bugs me when people post editorials and covers without photo credits...if it's a great cover...it's because of the whole team...the model is only 1/5 of that...and sometimes less...

sorry, but that's how i feel and it's been bothering me for awhile now...soo i just wanted to mention that... :flower: :innocent:

Not long ago I discovered the Flair magazin and I really like it. The articles are much better than Elle:( and Marie Claire.

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 21st, 2004 - 12:50 pm
maybe i'm the only one...but it bugs me when people post editorials and covers without photo credits...if it's a great cover...it's because of the whole team...the model is only 1/5 of that...and sometimes less...

sorry, but that's how i feel and it's been bothering me for awhile now...soo i just wanted to mention that... :flower: :innocent:
I know what you mean. I feel that way sometimes but since models are the general focus of the image, that is all we tend to credit..

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Apr 21st, 2004 - 10:11 pm
Isn't Flair italian ?
I think there are Italian and Canadian versions, but don't quote me on that. :P

Carolyn Murphy Organic Style Cover Feb. 05

os_jan05_cover.jpg

It's not my favourite OS cover...but it is a model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->