Chanel Haute Couture F/W 05.06 Paris

Has anyone head about the new Chanel DVD that traces the Haute Couture collections?

Do you guys like this coat from the spring collection at Amira Casar wore at the show? (credit: GettyImages)

Attachments

• 56658529.jpg
    56658529.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 4
Can you tell me where I can find HQ pictures from this collection?
Thank you.

I actually have never seen the whole collection due to style.com limited archive of Chanel collections.

It's all brilliantly beautiful. Karl at his best and Chanel that I love. Sensational show.

AHHH thank you thank you thank you MagFan!!!!! I have been dying to see this collection as well
especially since so many pictures in this thread are not showing anymore

thank you :flower: karma!

These clothes are incredible! Words cannot describe my feelings about those gowns.

The video is magnificent! What a precious collection :heart: :heart: And the cast... Pure heaven. I'm such a sucker for Karl's pre-2007 collections.

If anyone is interested check out the French film called La doublure (The Valet) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449851/

The main female character is a model and they filmed a second walk through of this show but with her in the white bridal dress at the end. On the DVD there's a "making of". It's really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->