Chloé Pre-Fall 2024 Paris

Lotta didn't repost anything and doesn't even follow Chloé nor Chemena.
Really a pity…
Interesting, because Chemena does follow Lotta 🫢

I think Lotta was perfect for Chloé for the same reasons LadyJunon mentioned, this presentation is soooo pretty and feels incredibly fresh. I wonder what happened, because obviously the official version is not true (Miu Miu asking her to not work for Chloé).

I just remember I worked once with Élodie in the couture week and never found her appeal as a stylist. It was in a fashion show and she stepped into a gown with her heel and shredded it lmao.

Suzanne could be cool, Karl as well (and then she can introduce Chemena to Marta).

Btw, these pics are way better than the campaign by Sims. Do we know who’s the photographer? I’m kinda obsessed.

Last edited:
It's such a strong offering! Even if the styling doesn't really make sense at some points (case in question: the golden belt and the logo t-shirt is just a bit too much to handle), it still feels refreshing and charming. As we know, Lotta is already gone, so I'm curious how they're gonna evolve in the direction without her.

I also hope they're gonna present some better knitwear. That's the weakest category here imo.

It's such a strong offering! Even if the styling doesn't really make sense at some points (case in question: the golden belt and the logo t-shirt is just a bit too much to handle), it still feels refreshing and charming. As we know, Lotta is already gone, so I'm curious how they're gonna evolve in the direction without her.

I also hope they're gonna present some better knitwear. That's the weakest category here imo.
I don’t think Lotta was involved in the creative process, no? I thought her involvement was a classic late stage type.

Hedi is supposedly going to Chloe!!
Chemena’s 1st collection underperformed with the orders. Noone in Sweden wants to look like that. Also, Chinese market is in recession, so Hedi is thinking going to Chanel after a season at Chloe.
Chemena will stay at Chloe doing See by Chloe (and a big colab with Moncler x Prada Sport for Korean market only).

GORGEOUS. It's the precise styling that makes it especially desirable. That black look with the wide leather coat and boxy handbag is sooo beautiful.

I don't even like the frilly pieces, but it's the gold accents that make everything look modern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->