Designer Candids

^^beautiful picture from the tribute to gianni... i've seen videos of the event and it was truthfully heartbreaking!!

not really candid but still: Donatella and Allegra Versace

72636875ia4.jpg

getty

Emil, you just made my day with post #428:flower: I have never laughed so much in ages:lol:

On a more serious note the Versace memorial photo is haunting with Princess Diana.

Karma for all the Largerfeld:flower:

^ not only her... princess diana, anna wintour, Andre L T, elton john, naomi, karl ...everybody wanted to be there to support and show how much they admired the master

OMG!

Those OLD pics of Lagerfeld makes him look like a weird Lorenzo Lamas!!

Mwahahahah!

urm this will sound foolish or ignorant.. but Karl always keeps talking about Hedi.. whats their relationship? is it only that he likes Hedi's clothes or anything more sinister?

Emil said:
TRIBUTE TO GIANNI VERSACE IN THE MILAN CATHEDRAL!July 22, 1997!
0000330771-016.jpg

Credit:Corbis.com!

probably the most moving post in this thread, Amidst all the celebrities, this reminds us that life is much more than fashion. and love for our fellowmen is the greatest of all........

thanks emil,

MarryMeTomFord said:
urm this will sound foolish or ignorant.. but Karl always keeps talking about Hedi.. whats their relationship? is it only that he likes Hedi's clothes or anything more sinister?

imo karl just adooooooores feeling young and RnR on hedi's suits... besides that i've heard rumors about something REALLY sinister going on between kaiser and brad kroenig but i'm sure it's all b_llsh_t...
it is... right?:ninja:

borjacapella said:
imo karl just adooooooores feeling young and RnR on hedi's suits... besides that i've heard rumors about something REALLY sinister going on between kaiser and brad kroenig but i'm sure it's all b_llsh_t...
it is... right?:ninja:
Well from what i heard and i did from reliable sources its very much true!B)

Roberto Cavalli and Victoria Beckham out and about in Milan!

Credit:JustJared.com!

^^I never saw Cavalli in jeans before and i am surprised how much skinnier he looks in those candids,then in some other pictures i have seen.:innocent:

zamb said:
probably the most moving post in this thread, Amidst all the celebrities, this reminds us that life is much more than fashion. and love for our fellowmen is the greatest of all........

thanks emil,

so true. i kept looking at this pic for several minutes, it was so captivating. what a pic!
the fashion world is really like one big family, and everybody is there when it counts. it's comforting to know that.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahGarnet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->