Designer Candids

Heidi Slimane looks sooo creepy. His eyes just bug me out.

Emil said:
Designers Karl Lagerfeld and Heidi Slimane at the "Carreau du Temple".July 1, 2002!
Corbis.
hedi look so scared:unsure:
ah well..i still think he's a good looking chapB)

Last edited by a moderator:
Donatella Versace and her 2005 Mini Cabriolet

2005-Mini-Cabriolet-Versace-Donatella-1024x768.jpg

from seriouswheels.com

that car (Donatella's) was specially made for an aids charity and later auctioned and sold...it's not her private car....

/\ OMG! I remember a post on the thread "The temple of Versace" where there was a pic of Donatella in that car and some guy dressed as a lackey!!!! SO FUNNY! and ridiculous! I think the pic got deleted, tho

well it looks good, as long as she's driving it. I cant imagine anyone else that would look hot/sexy/rich driving that thing..

I swear Hedi Slimane looks VERY creepy...he's like this in every picture ==> :shock:. Anywho I like the Tara candid. Lastly, Donatella is too rich! Does anyone know her net worth?! I totally want to know :unsure:

Allius said:
Heidi Slimane looks sooo creepy. His eyes just bug me out.

I just now saw this post! HAAH I sooo agree. From now on this :shock: means Hedi

JJohnson said:
I swear Hedi Slimane looks VERY creepy...he's like this in every picture ==> :shock:. Anywho I like the Tara candid. Lastly, Donatella is too rich! Does anyone know her net worth?! I totally want to know :unsure:

same here! Im guessing 600million-800.:flower:

Donatella's car is from the "Louis XIV On Acid" collection!!! :innocent:

haha well that was a wild guess. And I was exaggerating. hehe

I guess she'd be around 300-500million.

well it still is Versace. Atelier gowns could cost hundreds of thousands and there are a lot of low key old fashionable ladies who sleeps on money that buys them! ehehe

Id love to see a Muiccia Prada candid!

anglinggg said:
haha well that was a wild guess. And I was exaggerating. hehe. I guess she'd be around 300-500million.

Well, the company itself has seen hard times the last couple of years but last I heard they were doing somewhat better...I would imagine a lot of her net worth is tied up in the company. Gianni's niece got most of his assets, I'm not sure what Donatella's part was....BUT, all that considered, i doubt we'll ever have to hold a benefit for her or anything...! Their idea of struggling would be great wealth to most of us!! (Only one jet instead of two, downsizing the yatch, ect...) :wink:

I like most walking

anglinggg said:
well it looks good, as long as she's driving it. I cant imagine anyone else that would look hot/sexy/rich driving that thing..

I would look wonderful but I´d would dont drive that thing
looks so horrible, really...

lol what would you's do if you actually saw donatella in that car of hers?... I'd be like OMG but at the same time yuck! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->