Do You Wear Band T-Shirts?

I don't have any because the shops here never stock t-shirts for bands I love, but anyone who loved Metallica, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Black Sabbath or Guns n'Roses would be spoilt for choice.

I don't have many band t-shirts, right now I think I only have one that has Jimmy Page on it.

An old Pixies one...original so it wasnt a bargain... at all!! Bought in a festival were they played at the official merch point!

pixa.jpg

(yes silly face censured :lol:^_^)

Hahaha found this old pic too
1113824120_f.jpg

I keep the t shirt...its pretty cool quality, good purchase! yay now its signed up :D

i loooove band shirts! my closet is full of them :smile: but i would never wear a shirt of a band i dont know/ like. and usually, i buy the shirts at concerts and dont order them.

i wear original band shirts the ones that are nice and worn in, i dont like the ones that are oh so popular being sold everywhere now just because its in

No haven't been wearing band shirts since I was a fan of New Kids On The Block in the 90's :blush:

I pretty much live in band shirts. Especially if they have a rad design.

Most of my friends are in bands so I really like sporting them and spreading the word.

I wear my We Barbarians shirt ALL the time (which is in my avatar picture) and also my Darker My Love, The Virgins and Cold War Kids shirts a lot.

Ergh I Love David Bowie but can never bring myself to wear my Bowie shirt or others for that matter *sigh*

I have(&listen :wink:) the usual ones, Stones,Led Zeppelin,Iron Maiden etc etc

It is sort of 'in' to wear band shirts in my circle of friends because many of my friends are in bands and their lives revolve around punk music like ours do around fashion.
I don't have many band shirts. I have a b&w one from Topshop with Kurt Cobain's head on it and an Above Them (UK band) shirt.
There are some shirts I really want. One Lemuria shirt (they have a list on their Myspace) and an Arteries shirt. The designs are nice and I love the bands.

4373894750_cf5ff7d168_o.jpg

I'm wearing a band shirt from All Time Low. They were in Vienna. Amaaazing :smile:

I also have shirts from The Sounds, Matt and Kim and the All American Rejects

I only wear band shirts for bands I actually know about and am a fan of.

I don't wear a band shirt just because it looks cool.

I have shirts for cradle of filth, queen, no doubt, acdc, apocalyptica, type o negative and many other bands I'm into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->