Dolce & Gabbana "Intenso" Fragrance : Colin Farrell

moussemaker

Reaction score
16-colin-farrell-dg.w1366.h908.2x.jpg

"We are incredibly happy to be working with such a great talent. When we created this fragrance we immediately thought of Colin," said Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana in a statement. "He is the perfect embodiment of male strength and sensuality."

The fragrance and campaign are set to arrive within the next few months.

source nymag.com / vogue.co.uk

Not too sure about this shot. I do like Colin, but what's going on with his hair here?? Wonder who shot the campaign.

It looks very photoshopped, it's like a Colin Farrell from a few years ago.

Awful ad, and couldn't they get a real A lister?

At the very first glance I thought that was Ryan Reynolds, well probably because of the hair. This ad is giving me a zero appeal for the product.

OMG is this a joke? :shock: Unless they're trying to exude an "intenso" melange of nervous BO and washed-up fish, they've failed miserably...plus his hand looks like Gollum...

That second image is much better, more of Colin's smoulder. But still...

This could have been nice 10-15 years ago when he was very populair

Last edited by a moderator:
No, sorry. It's the hair that ruins it for me. Also the tee he's wearing, dont like it.

A handsome male model would of had more impact than Colin Farrell. He seems so out of left field for a Dolce & Gabbana advert, I'm like.. what. Does anyone actually buy a fragrance because their favorite actor is the face of it? There's no denying it's a great shot of him, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->