Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2015 by Domenico Dolce

peteryeap0205

Reaction score
The Spanish influence on the Sicilian traditions and colors is the inspiration for the images of the Spring Summer 2015 advertising campaign featuring the collections designed by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana.
Traditional Italian and Spanish elements combine together to give the images a touch of Mediterranean sensuality.
Photographer: Domenico Dolce
Artistic Director: Stefano Gabbana

facebook.com/DolceGabbana

Blanca?:heart: Glad to see Xabier too, he's a total cutie. Oh, and now I realize the bullfighter is José Manzanares. They went for an all Spanish cast.

I'm not even going to comment on the campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like Madonna isn't the only old lady booking campaigns this season. :cool2: This is a significant improvement from last seasons hot mess.

^I love the video! :lol: Xavier is stunning. Who's the blue-eyed guy? He's amazing too.

The other girl looks like Irina Sharipova.

^Yup! The female cast consists of Bianca Balti, Blanca Padilla, Irina Sharipova & Vittoria Ceretti.

The other guy looks like Tommaso Pasquali but I'm not sure.

Same old same old only this time the lighting is awful imo...
I wonder how do they cast the older women? it would be nice if they´re the crew´s mothers or grandmothers :smile:

Photographer: Domenico Dolce
Artistic Director: Stefano Gabbana
Models: Bianca Balti, Blanca Padilla, Irina Sharipova, Vittoria Ceretti, Misa Patinsky, Travis Cannata, Xavier Serrano and spanish bullfighter José Maria Manzanares
Hair: Oribe Canales
Make-Up: Pat McGrath

Dolce & Gabbana Digital PR and Social Media Manager via email

I find many editorials featuring Dolce&Gabbana collection are far more interesting and campaign worthy than their actual campaign. (Why so many black space?)

Swooning over the male cast :wub::heart:
Also a big fan of Irina and Vittoria in this campaign. Wish they'd get rid of Bianca finally.

This campaign is not bad at all. I love the mood and the setting.

I think my problem is the composition, and a better photographer would have fixed that. That being said, I love the cast and the theme, and that video is INCREDIBLE! Best Dolce campaign in a long time.

I like a couple of shots. I think is better than the older campaigns .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->