Emanuele Farneti Departs Vogue Italia as EIC

Finally, God we've suffered long enough!
I'm actually annoyed that he stayed for as long as he did because all this wasted time could've gone to someone else with different ideas. Face it, their readership is basically way down.
And now Francesca Ragazzi is in charge who is even worse than Farneti. Maybe Anna should travel to Milan and oversee VI.

As for successors, I wouldn't put my money on VI just yet.

uxF.gif

But as they say, after laughter comes tears. *cough* Emanuelle Alt *cough*

Gifer

But as they say, after laughter comes tears. *cough* Emanuelle Alt *cough*
I’m actually more excited to know what is next for Emmanuelle (hopefully a book and an intervention for Chanel and Celine) and what her last issue might look like than feeling sad about her departure from VP. I’m ready for her era to be over…

Screenshot_20210723-121816_Chrome.jpg
source

What is exactly Condé Nast goal? Will this be good for magazines? On Farneti IG post he says VI all-white issue and illustration issues have sold out. When comes to VI sales doesn't seem to be problem... Change is always positive but in what way will this be?

THRILLED! best news this year so far!

also, dying and loving the comments here didn’t’ expect anything else.

good riddance!!!

This is great news. He had it coming for quite some time. He had no respect for the history of the magazine. Vogue Italia was the epitome of high fashion and he turned it into a joke with absolutely no remorse. Whatever happens next will be a great improvement.

But according to his IG people from the industry liked him...and i think he is quite nice guy, but of course that doesn't make you a good editor...specially for VI....so if no replacement will be named and Fran Ragazzi is in charge now what is the future of VI???.

Anyone know something about Ferdinando?

I agree he's a nice guy, but he let that Ferdinando guy take the control of VI and turned into its current situation. He did a better job for L'Uomo, but you know, he can direct men's magazines, but he can't for women. I'm feel sorry for him, but I don't for his art director. It's awful to lose a job, but VI was destroyed by his team. I hope he launchs a new magazine with his point of view. He was in charge of the best fashion magazine of the world, but it wasn't the right place to do what he did. It's so crazy to think that VI and VP will be over soon. Both magazines has a long history. I can't.

The prospect of this guy stepping down is good, but the idea of Vogue Europe and Vogue Global sounds terrible!

Exactly my thoughts. While I won't regret Farneti's ''era'', I'm afraid what's next will be even less thrilling to say the least...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->