Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 2011

Im torn on this collection, not fond on most of the prints kinda tacky and dont love the colors but other pieces I love, like the white sherpa vest and black trousers, and those red and black plaid pants i just love.

those dress are totally insane :heart:

the pattern, color are so striking and really eye catching! totally favor..

so far this is the best pre-collection (but i'm waiting for the full Givenchy..), the colors here are just amazing!this is the 70's vibe at its best :woot:

I feel like it's going to do well editorially and commercially and a couple of starlets will try to push it for red carpet.

I love that Dundas' collection costantly reminds me of Cavalli mid 2000 collections :clap:

I love the black feather dress. My favourite from all of the Pre-Fall 2011 collections.

I'm not really a fan of the prints, but I find something very lovely about this collection nonetheless.

The short black dress with feathers in post #21 is AMAZING <3

Very beautiful:woot: These amazing Pucci dresses totally awake the hippie side of me:D^_^

This is nice.

I'm still not being drawn-in by flares, again, yet (it's just way too soon!), though.

My current interests lie in the late '70s and eighties; not the early-to-mid '70s.

But the dresses are really nice and I can imagine drawing aspects of it into my wardrobe (belts, capes, scarves etc.).

The glitter pieces are kinda gross. And I hate the square print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breemoca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->