Flight of the Conchords (comedy duo & TV series)

haha, I love that song! and 'Sugarlumps'. but 'Too Many D*cks on the Dance Floor' is the best one so far.

Found this on ONTD Livejournal

FotC interview in Playboy March 2009

2cxgj0j.jpg

2chkwpk.jpg

9ao10k.jpg

21ngtvp.jpg

I am devastated :cry:
Conchord has wings clipped

The second Conchord has been grounded. Flight of the Conchords co-star Bret McKenzie has married long-time girlfriend Hannah Clarke in a Wellington registry office.
The comedian met his filmmaker wife when they were both at high school in Wellington. They began dating as students at Victoria University.
The couple are expecting a child.
McKenzie's wedding on Wednesday follows that of his fellow Conchord, Jemaine Clement, to Wellington actress and theatre director Miranda Manasiadis in a Los Angeles registry office last August. The couple have a son who was born in New York in October.
The popular comedy duo and their wives have been holidaying in New Zealand for a few weeks before a Conchords' tour of the United States, beginning next month.
Though family have said McKenzie and Clement had hoped to "slip in under the radar", they have scheduled a few key events besides the wedding. They are due to play at a charity tennis match with oversized racquets today, and will perform another charity fundraiser for Masterton's Makoura College on March 31.
McKenzie created an internet phenomenon from a three-second appearance as an elf extra on movie Lord of the Rings, prompting amorous fans to dub him figwit (Frodo is great, who is that?).
Last year, he was listed as one of Who magazine's 100 sexiest people.
Clarke made a documentary in 2004 about McKenzie's unorthodox celebrity. Her recent documentary, Flight of the Conchords: on Air, which tracks the rise of the duo, was shown this month before the launch of their second HBO series here.
(stuff.co.nz)

Foux Du FaFa is still my all time favourite, I've seen it countless times and it never fails to crack me up

Hells yes it is great! :mohawk:

I'll never get over this...

"I thought you said Central Park."

"No, I said a central park in Newark." :rofl: Damn you, Murray!

Hello they are nominated for Best Comedy Series at the Emmy's. That is huge. Jermaine also got a Best Actor nod. None for Brett though :(. They got like 5 or 6 in totally.

I hear there isn't going to be a 3rd season. What sort of blasphemy is this?!?! :o

I hear there isn't going to be a 3rd season. What sort of blasphemy is this?!?! :o

Form what I understand, it's not actually decided yet. HBO wants a third season, but the Conchords themselves aren't sure.

There was a recent quote from Bret's mom that suggested that there actually is going to be a third season but they're taking a break for a while to refuel.

Maybe with their music career skyrocketing, they are probably doing more with that. Who knows... not doing another season wouldn't be wise. :innocent: Then, I couldn't watch it!

Apologies for how Bret-centric these screencaps are. He's my favorite. :wub:

"New Cup"

xqjogm.jpg

33w8py8.jpg

i3c70g.jpg

124bvhx.jpg

97uo1d.jpg

15eh5j5.jpg

35i17wn.jpg

111mars.jpg

2yyxhj5.jpg

30w56va.jpg