Jemaine Clement

Jemaine is the sh*t. The best part is that his name has no "r" in it. B) What a "rock 'n roll" move. :lol:

I've never seen his girl before, Miranda Manasiadis

r0e7aw.png

scoop.co.nz

some really great photos of him above, he looks really well. thanks for the photos

I never thought he would have a style thread but he actually has a cute style

THE JEMAINE LOOK

Styling is just as essential as fashion when cultivating Jemaine Clement's aesthetic. Chunky glasses frames and sideburns are Jemaine's most defining physical characteristics.

Clothing plays a role as well. Jemaine's fashion trademark is cowboy shirts; he's also a big fan of denim, whether made into jeans, a jacket or the inevitable cowboy shirt, and he doesn't hesitate to wear several pieces at once. Even after season one's unfortunate shrinking leather suit incident, Jemaine persists in wearing leather jackets.

And it should be noted that Jemaine, at least while exercising, readily rocks the short shorts. Whether this had anything to do with his Emmy nomination for best lead actor in a comedy we can only speculate.

source: expressnightout.com/content/2009/08/flight-of-the-conchords-fashion.php

BA-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaa.

Nice article. B) I'll have to find some screen caps from the show.

I saw Eagle Vs. Shark yesterday. :lol: It's awesome! I can actually take Jemaine seriously as an actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->