Haute Couture Clients

185.- Asia - Kazakhstan - Ulyana Sergeenko
She is a fashion designer herself and a member of the Chambre Syndicale de la haute couture.
I believe Natalia Vodianova wore a lot of her dresses for the red carpet appearances

It goes down in Kazakhstan lol. One time this lady from there popped up on my fyp. She owns a boutique there selling real deal designer clothes, posting vids of her hopping around in cdg, bottega, Margiela, etc. Googled her and she was arrested/convicted/sentenced for kidnapping her assistant lol but she got her penalties dropped and is out and about now
lol I stayed in the wealthy area of Almaty some years ago and every time I think of the country, I think of that time when I walked into a restaurant where a woman (in her late 20s I want to say) was dining with her 3 terriers, each assembled on each side the table like little adults, being hand-fed by her. And then I looked around, and at least two others had their dogs also sitting like little adults. Coming from LA at the time, where the dog's tied up to the leg of the table and waiting for scraps to fall.. I just felt so unsophisticated and.. medieval lol.
My point is, they make the bizarre look super chill, and.. respect for that. 😆

Didn't know that she was kicked out. Feel like a dinosaur now not knowing that. Thanks for the info!

She is a fashion designer herself and a member of the Chambre Syndicale de la haute couture.
I believe Natalia Vodianova wore a lot of her dresses for the red carpet appearances

Yes but she is a haute couture client as well; according to businessoffashion.com following her marriage to billionaire oligarch Danil Khachaturov, Sergeenko became a key couture client of Valentino, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier , Chanel, and her favourite, John Galliano at Dior, introducing her to the fashion industry and according to Harper's Bazaar she owns many Dior pieces, and says they are among her favorite things. She is committed on obtaining the pieces that she wants, and will call publicists after every show asking if she can purchase the piece as soon as possible. “In my head I think everyone in the world wants this dress,” Sergeenko said. “They’ll say to me, ‘Ulyana, nobody except you wants the dress, so be calm. Be calm!’ I’m like Gollum.”

“In my head I think everyone in the world wants this dress,” Sergeenko said. “They’ll say to me, ‘Ulyana, nobody except you wants the dress, so be calm. Be calm!’ I’m like Gollum.”
🤢... I HATE this type of client to my very core, and everyone in these companies do because this client is convinced every other client is as thirsty as them and that dealing with their s*it is the employees' daily bread and nope, they're completely alone in their delusion and karenness, and the pathetic way they fangirl after the company, and because they're so damn high strung and irrational and are just barking and never listening (so information never sticks), they create conflict in every interaction. You have this explosive order that's worth next to nothing but nearly got 3 fired, and whose deadline and final destination, the reason for all the drama and mother of all chaos is..............10 year old niece's bday in an unpaved party venue in Ufa, Russia.

/rantover.

🤢... I HATE this type of client to my very core, and everyone in these companies do because this client is convinced every other client is as thirsty as them and that dealing with their s*it is the employees' daily bread and nope, they're completely alone in their delusion and karenness, and the pathetic way they fangirl after the company, and because they're so damn high strung and irrational and are just barking and never listening (so information never sticks), they create conflict in every interaction. You have this explosive order that's worth next to nothing but nearly got 3 fired, and whose deadline and final destination, the reason for all the drama and mother of all chaos is..............10 year old niece's bday in an unpaved party venue in Ufa, Russia.

/rantover.
Kazakhstan and Central Asia are gems, i love them

^ you quoted the wrong post though! 😅.. but yes, I looove love love the stans.. Bukhara *chef kiss*..

Yes but she is a haute couture client as well; according to businessoffashion.com following her marriage to billionaire oligarch Danil Khachaturov, Sergeenko became a key couture client of Valentino, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier , Chanel, and her favourite, John Galliano at Dior
Client for a season or two and then all her pocket money went on her vanity project. They are divorced even for nine years already

^ or that he would go through the effort only to end up in the extreme opposite that is eerily similar to where the average haute couture shopper stands: surrounded by yes people who fear an outburst, getting punched in the face, termination and/or the oh-so-tragic exile from Rick's bRuTaLisT kingdom, so no one tells him that he went from tanned to Love Island orange, that the steroids for bodybuilding make him look severely bloated, and that his shoulders are so so sloped (almost vertical) that nothing's going to look good on him at this point (unless it comes with shoulder pads I guess), partly yes because he makes tents but also because even a tent looks like a flag when you make your shoulders disappear.

Other than that, yeah, he's not wrong! I always wonder about Kanye... he has the money for the best trainers, clearly the time and is way way more into fashion/clothes than probably any poster here combined.. yet lipos and parading women's bodies entering in humiliation territory is as far as he goes to compensate for his lack of will to get a hold of his own body and look comfortable in the clothes he loves so much.

^ or that he would go through the effort only to end up in the extreme opposite that is eerily similar to where the average haute couture shopper stands: surrounded by yes people who fear an outburst, getting punched in the face, termination and/or the oh-so-tragic exile from Rick's bRuTaLisT kingdom, so no one tells him that he went from tanned to Love Island orange, that the steroids for bodybuilding make him look severely bloated, and that his shoulders are so so sloped (almost vertical) that nothing's going to look good on him at this point (unless it comes with shoulder pads I guess), partly yes because he makes tents but also because even a tent looks like a flag when you make your shoulders disappear.

Other than that, yeah, he's not wrong! I always wonder about Kanye... he has the money for the best trainers, clearly the time and is way way more into fashion/clothes than probably any poster here combined.. yet lipos and parading women's bodies entering in humiliation territory is as far as he goes to compensate for his lack of will to get a hold of his own body and look comfortable in the clothes he loves so much.
Haha you’re absolutely right, maybe that’s why kanye is into refugeecore baggy chic!

Re: Rick Owens, I think he’s grandpa aged and in decently lean shape so all things considered, I’m inclined to cut him a little slack…but I agree it’s not a good look. Any man in his 60s who cavorts around with a much younger guy and does experimental steroids or whatever probably has body dysmorphia. He’s still right though wrt the quote

177.- Europe - Sweden - Suzanne Saperstein

Vanity Fair once called her: "probably the world's No. 1 consumer of haute couture."

hxevIpJ.jpeg

GuwVvGU.jpeg

cFCrBZ5.jpeg

rKMnADz.jpeg

WvHvaMC.jpeg

UxPn9vk.jpeg

Credits: getty.com / wwd.com / instagram.com / vogue.com

UPDATE FOR 177.- Europe - Sweden - Suzanne Saperstein

qdyJdEJ.jpeg

KiJyLxS.jpeg

qa7szNJ.jpeg

AQh2nJU.jpeg