i-D Spring 2018 : The Radical Issue

And so it begins.....

The shot with Binx is the most chicest image this magazine used over the past few years. Definitely a move into the right direction. Cardi B not so much. This idiot shouldn't be getting an ounce of traction from the fashion industry after that eyroll-inducingly ignorant Twitter vid.
Couldn't agree more. Why is she even a thing? This woman is vulgar, tasteless and stupid. Even Kim K is better than her.

I have never seen Teddy look SO good! That cover is gorgeous!

They really should've just went with Inez & Vinoodh's five covers, ditched the rest or should've saved them for another issue. I&V are in a league of their own and these covers prove it. I haven't bought i-D in years but I might just have to hunt down a Christy Turlington cover!

All covers

Cardi B, Adut Akech, Binx Walton, Christy Turlington, Dara Allen, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Paloma Elsesser and Teddy Quinlivan.

boutiquemags.com

Four more covers (all by Inez & Vinoodh:(

[

Last edited by a moderator:
'Creativity Takes Courage'

Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Model: Adut Akech
Stylist: Alastair McKimm

artandcommerce

Very happy for Adut, her cover is not what I personally like but the editorial is clearly stunning.
How many covers for one issue? It's way too much. Most of the models who posted their picture said they are proud to be part of the group of inspiring women sharing a message. I think Christy with Every Mother Counts, Hanne as Intersex advocate and activist, Teddy representing the transgender community would have been enough.. Doutzen looks amazing tho. That smile.
Adwoa and Cardi B are the clearly the weakest ones here for me.

Liya Kebede also has a cover by I&V.

^ Yes, forgot to post this one:

[

I do like a lot of these covers but there are just so many.

Too many covers. It is nice that Hanne got her first cover after 12 years though!

Adut looks so pretty. The rest are lackluster but then again, too many covers, too little substance is pretty much the i-D formula.

Adwoa Aboah is beyond annoying at this point. If I see that tooth gem ONE more time...

Hanne's cover is so cute. I hope I can grab it at my newsstand but I doubt it tbh. Adut's and Binx' cover are nice, too. But I agree, there are way too many covers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->