Irish Street Style

Hah I only like a few of these... a lot of them seem like fashion gone wrong. But it's still interesting to look at.

Hello! :D I'm going to be in Dublin in a couple of weeks and was wondering where to snap the best street style pics at. In Paris you have the Etienne Marcel area, in NYC you have SOHO, what about Dublin? Thanks!

around Temple Bar, and Grafton St. would be your best bet. Hope you have a fab time!

yes try temple bar or

grafton st, clarendon st, south william street and the powerscourt centre

have fun :woot:

i'm reviving this because i am finalizing study abroad options and it is btwn dublin, ireland and oslo, norway at the moment, so i've been perusing each thread... sad way to break the tie :lol:

but this thread seems a tad neglected, anyone care to help that knows about ireland :innocent: ?

aileen-balfe.jpg

fern-daly.jpg

[fashionfilosofy.com]

^i know, i can't find anything else either. i think we should all help out the world and start streetstyle picture collections from our locales :lol:

... lozenges62, where do you reside in Ireland?

I'm in Cork and believe me, I'd love to do a streetstyle blog of here except that I really don't have the time and I'd find it a bit awkward to stop strangers and ask them to pose. :smile:

I'm in Cork and believe me, I'd love to do a streetstyle blog of here except that I really don't have the time and I'd find it a bit awkward to stop strangers and ask them to pose. :smile:

I love Cork and bought the most fabulous sandals there awhile back.

Plenty of photo ops in Cork. I'm sure people would be flattered to be asked, ya know what I'm saying?

SNC10887.JPG

SNC10895.JPG

SNC10509.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

SNC10223.JPG

SNC10643.JPG

daves+970.jpg

dublinstreets.blogspot.com

see we are stylish too! B)

^^ lovely i espesially love the second girls layering .. and the last girls tights blending into her shoes :wub: thanks for posting

woah where did this thread come from?? I don't think there's much photographic evidence of Irish streetstyle. Unfortunately.

Same as most cities, there's a minority of well dressed people, and the majority is like the previous page or worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->