Jennifer Pugh

JENNIFER PUGH IS DENIM CLAD FOR FRENCH REVUE DE MODES #22 BY KEVIN SINCLAIR

The Jean Genie – Jennifer Pugh hits the studio in these brassy shots photographed by Kevin Sinclair for French Revue de Modes #22. Posing in daring denim, the blonde sports a rugged wardrobe of designs from the likes of Jean Paul Gaultier, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Diesel , Marni, Levi’s and more styled by Zeina Esmall. / Make-up by Mykel Renner, Hair by Ryan Taniguchi

fashiongonerouge

"Eco Friendly" for Elle Italia June 2013

Photographer: Michael Sanders
Stylist: Benedetta Dell'Orto
Hair: Marcelino at L'AtelierNYC
Make-up: Claire Bayley

Model: Jennifer Pugh

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Love her in Jonathan Simkhai. I hope she'll return to the runway soon.

Something about her eyes is kind of throwing me off in the Resort shots...its like two different eyes were pasted on either side of her face, and the makeup really isn't helping either.

Something about her eyes is kind of throwing me off in the Resort shots...its like two different eyes were pasted on either side of her face, and the makeup really isn't helping either.

I didn't realize this until I read your comment. What's up with that? One eye is way bigger than the other. Weird.

I didn't realize this until I read your comment. What's up with that? One eye is way bigger than the other. Weird.

I'm kind of hoping it's a photoshop issue, or just a weird makeup/lighting thing going on.

That´s how her eyes are set in her face...i think it adds to her cuteness while still making her edgier and unique.

Aristocrazy Joyas (Ibiza, 2013)
Photographer: Eugenio Recuenco

pdfmagazines - from Vogue España (September 2013)

Vidas Paralelas by David Roemer for El Palacio de Hierro
JP and Daria Zhenikova (both at IMG Models), joined by Valeria D (Women Model Management), as well as Bree Smith (Next NYC) pose for a David Roemer (Atelier Management) shoot of El Palacio de Hierro.

Elegant styling is courtesy of Luisa Pena, hair by Keith Carpenter, makeup by Hung Vanngo and manicure by Lian at Atelier Management. Production Atelier Management.

designscene.net

i think its her

602863_10151874775437392_230063282_n.png

BCBGMAXAZRIA facebook page

"Bad Girl" for TWELV F/W 2013 (Part 1 of 2)

Photographer: Chek Wu
Stylist: Hissa Igarashi
Hair: Thanos Samaras
Make-up: Walter Obal

Models: Jennifer Pugh + Ben Lark + Nicola Wincenc + Vladimir Averyanov

"Bad Girl" for TWELV F/W 2013 (Part 2 of 2)

Photographer: Chek Wu
Stylist: Hissa Igarashi
Hair: Thanos Samaras
Make-up: Walter Obal

Models: Jennifer Pugh + Ben Lark + Nicola Wincenc + Vladimir Averyanov

lovely doll-face beauty:crush:. i can't wait to see how she develops^_^

^ she actually is in the business for a long time ago...if i'm not mistaken, since the babydoll-era amongs Gemma Ward, Lisa Cant, Heather Marks, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->