John Galliano Mens S/S 11 Paris

Fatalefashion

Reaction score
On The Catwalk Chaplin...drunk and Wake up!

John_Galliano_0011.jpg
John_Galliano_0014.jpg
John_Galliano_0021.jpg
John_Galliano_0019.jpg
John_Galliano_0059.jpg
John_Galliano_0051.jpg
John_Galliano_0058.jpg
John_Galliano_0054.jpg
John_Galliano_0024.jpg
John_Galliano_0068.jpg
John_Galliano_0066.jpg
John_Galliano_0088.jpg

Nowfashion.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great show from Galliano again ^_^ Love the lightning, I always like when he's showing his collections in blue light.

On The Catwalk 2

John_Galliano_0084.jpg
John_Galliano_0096.jpg
John_Galliano_0101.jpg
John_Galliano_0092.jpg
John_Galliano_0103.jpg
John_Galliano_0116.jpg
John_Galliano_0107.jpg
John_Galliano_0111.jpg
John_Galliano_0120.jpg
John_Galliano_0122.jpg
John_Galliano_0070.jpg
John_Galliano_0126.jpg
John_Galliano_0138.jpg
John_Galliano_0131.jpg
John_Galliano_0134.jpg

Nowfashion.com

I do wish he would stop airbrushing abs onto his models. ***please see tFS community rules***

I'll reserve judgement on the collection for slightly clearer pictures. Also, if you haven't noticed, you spelled John wrong. :smile:

well maybe without the charlin chaplin in the beginning.

also: we're missing a "h" in the tread title. :flower:

I do wish he would stop airbrushing abs onto his models. ***please see tFS community rules***

yes, I've seen that also, sad and ugly. but we're not supposed to talk "weight" matters here in this forum. :wink:

Fantastic! I'm in love with that collection and every aspect of his show. Simple(as for Galliano),but with big sparkle,love,love,love. And Galliano looks different.

Hello there Charlie Chaplain, long time no see.

Not bad overall.

Wow, Modern Times indeed...his club kids look more refined and classy than ever and I'd like to say Hell Yeah to that! I love his outlandish menswear shows, but it feels more controlled this time and it still works IMO.

Thank You for Edit the Name Joh for John!

All TFS want put me on fire, because of word. :lol:

I always love Johns shows. While I dont always love the theme or the styling, the fact is that clothes are great and thats what matters. On this collection I love it all. And I like that he airbrush's him models, its kinda dirty sexy lol. What I like about John that he can play on the idea of feminie touches in mens clothing and it actually looks good. Example in post 3 look 14,that lace jacket is bad as hell. Others need to take note lol

Side note in post #1 look 6 it took me a minute before I realized that was a guy :lol:

^yeah, same for me. I saw him at gaultier also. thought it was a woman! hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->