John Galliano S/S 2011 Paris

John_Galliano_099.jpg

John_Galliano_104.jpg

John_Galliano_111.jpg

John_Galliano_114.jpg

John_Galliano_119.jpg

nowfashion.com

Those shear dresses and jackets are just beautiful...and I'm in love with the venue.

It's funny how Dior is always insipid...yet Galliano always pulls through with the drama and creativity.

dodencebt, don't be lazy, find a hosting site to host all those pictures and stop hotlinking!

I feel like Galliano has more fun under his own label than he does with Dior. The midnight blue dress is beautiful.

And why wouldn't I be allowed to post the pictures here?

Loving the venue! I just hope this doesn't get as dated looking or as costumy as his fall collection...

you are allowed but we're not able to see nothing, everything appears RED X'S. Everyone is suppose to upload the pictures to a hosting site before posting.

And why wouldn't I be allowed to post the pictures here?

Because hotlinking from Nowfashion makes all your pictures disappear. Please upload them on an image hosting site before posting them here. Thank you.

not my taste at all...but not that bad, even if he seems to be uninspired these times...

The pictures in the beginning are for everybody to see the collection for the first time. HQs and better pictures get uploaded later on in the thread, so even if these get deleted it's not a problem, is it.

^I dont know why its such an issue
not everyone wants to wait for the HQs
some people want to enjoy the collection immediately
so if you are going to post the collection then do it right please

I cannot wait to see details of this...its one of those shows you need to be there for the overall experience...i wish they had a livestream

once again (like 1000000 times before) galliano thank you!!!i just love your work and your label so much :smile:

The pictures in the beginning are for everybody to see the collection for the first time. HQs and better pictures get uploaded later on in the thread, so even if these get deleted it's not a problem, is it.

thanks for the photos! :flower:

not really liking it that much it's nothing special

There are a few nice pieces in here. I feel like there's nothing to tie this collection together and he just threw a bunch of random things together to make it look "different". I don't see Galliano's usual level of innovation here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->