Keira Knightley lies about her past

You never really know what peple are like BUT people do get their 'spin' fixes early on and stick with it.

She is priviliged and well-connected. It's important for her to appear likable.

Funny how right now at the Oscars she just said she read Pride & Prejudice at the age of 7... kind of hard for a dyslexic child isn't it? Apparently it's even harder to keep a story straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, of course they're trying make her look like a lying stuck-up priss...this is bs.

ShesElectric said:
Funny how right now at the Oscars she just said she read Pride & Prejudice at the age of 7... kind of hard for a dyslexic child isn't it? Apparently it's even harder to keep a story straight.

oh my goodness, she's such a liar, next thing we know she memorized the entire Oxford English Dictionary as a fetus.

cocomonkey4 said:
So many stars do this after they get famous. They always try to act like they were the underdog and were underprevileged and abused and had to raise 14 siblings while holding down 3 jobs to support themselves and because of their sheer drive they forced themselves to work soooo hard to get to where they are......
In reality half of them slept their way to the top and the other half went through back channels with inside contacts, luck, and rarely-talent.

This is so so true and its pathetic the way middle America (for example) completely falls for it. Frankly I don't care for Keira either way but you can just tell by the way she talks that she's stuck up so I wouldn't be surprised if she lied about her past at all.

What I find strange is how her former teachers are talking to magazines about her. I mean, can you imagine your old high school talking about you to the papers? Its just so...creepy. :shock:

cocomonkey4 said:
oh my goodness, she's such a liar, next thing we know she memorized the entire Oxford English Dictionary as a fetus.

Probably wrote the first half as a sperm then got the egg to publish it.

Fabulyss said:
I mean, can you imagine your old high school talking about you to the papers? Its just so...creepy. :shock:

I totally agree. I think some of her teachers and classmates are just saying these things to get their fifteen minutes of fame. :rolleyes:

oh i heard about this. she seems like a nice girl on tv. i dont' know what to think 'cause i don't know her.

oh gosh how positively scandalous :rolleyes: i think it speaks volumnes that her teachers and peers are talking about her so openly...obviously their behaviour is no better than that of who they're trying to put down

meowmix said:
oh gosh how positively scandalous :rolleyes: i think it speaks volumnes that her teachers and peers are talking about her so openly...obviously their behaviour is no better than that of who they're trying to put down

If I was a teacher at that school and she was speaking so openly about how bad she was treated at the school... I would speak openly to defend myself as well. I mean, if this person was her teacher and she was speaking about how bad she was treated it is obviously assumed that the teacher did nothing about it which could potentially ruin a career. Esspecially if the person making accusasions is a movie star

roppal222 said:
and then to compensate for it she claims she was bullied. One of my friends went to school with her and said she was one of the most popular girls there....

you can never know that stuff. she could have been bullied you have no idea

^agreed!!

I dong get the point of this article... it really feels to me like they're just trying to make usless drama out of nothing:rolleyes:

And who can actually say that they felt completly happy and comfortable in High School? Seems to me like weather you are rich or poor, get straight A's and not, most people dont consider high school the best time of their life.. its an awkward stage in your life and for someone who has dreams of becoming an actres.. high school could seem very boring and depressing.
No one can really know how she felt back then except her.

gossip gossip gossip..... if she lies, then too bad, if the guy in the article lied then too bad......

so either way, I am not believing all this.... ^_^

not sure if it was mentioned... but kiera is going to be the spokesperson for chanel makeup. life is good!

That's eXACTLY whom i'll call a Great actress....:innocent: :innocent:

Great ON & OFF stage....
hahhahaa...:lol:

Mary-Anne said:
^agreed!!

I dong get the point of this article... it really feels to me like they're just trying to make usless drama out of nothing:rolleyes:

And who can actually say that they felt completly happy and comfortable in High School? Seems to me like weather you are rich or poor, get straight A's and not, most people dont consider high school the best time of their life.. its an awkward stage in your life and for someone who has dreams of becoming an actres.. high school could seem very boring and depressing.
No one can really know how she felt back then except her.

I agree completely. The worst years of my life were in high school. I had many friends and did really well (going-to-University-well!) but I still hate it. I mean besides the academics I get out of it..I wasted a bunch of time doing stupidness along with many more reason to hate it. I am graduating in June and leaving for New York and I cannot wait. Besides... time shifts experiences. As you mature, with time, you regret things you've done or friends you've made, even if the decisions seemed right at the moment. I still don't feel great about her speaking so openly about an experience. It's nobody's business but her own.

Little miss I-read-pride-and-prejudice-as-a-barely not a toddler anymore-age:huh: !

If this is true, I just don't see why she had to lie. What's wrong with wanting to be an actress and working hard for it regardless of her background and all? What good did the lying do? *is puzzled*

xxkissbangxx said:
If this is true, I just don't see why she had to lie. What's wrong with wanting to be an actress and working hard for it regardless of her background and all? What good did the lying do? *is puzzled*

Because Keira Knightley is too mediocre to carry being posh: people like Rachel Weisz have got (some of) the talent required to get away with being boarding school educated, capitalist running dogs, Keira doesn't.

I believe her. If she was so happy like that in school, she would never come tell all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->