Keira Knightley To Marry Rupert Friend

Bollocks. I always find the idea of Keira with a boyfriend odd. Which is odd in itself because she is young, pretty etc etc. Maybe because she is so young... maybe because she is quite boyish. Mia Farrow-esque. I don't know. I think it is because I have loved her since she we were both like 12 and I saw her in Coming Home and knew she would be huge one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I hear of someone with the last name 'Friend', I think of that Joyce Carol Oats story, "Where are you Going"; Then I get creeped out.

I guess that has nothing to do with ol' Kiera. Hm.

Congratulations... :heart:
Not a fan of Keira, but still. I'm happy that she's found someone. Let's just see how long this will last..

cosmogrl5 said:
I love how the story reported something that Keira supposedly said at breakfast with her family. I mean, did the paps hide a recorder or microphone inside an omelette? :lol:

:rofl:

u made me laugh on a grey cold day so thank u :woot:

high_spbebf05_UNG1881_LARGE.jpg

^ in that picture...I like Keira with that hair cut....what's her natural hair color? Anyone know?
Sorry for changing the subject a little....:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole marriage story is false....
They're not engaged, nor have they ever been.

In fact, they are on the verge of breaking up. Keira's only putting up with him through the end of Christmas.

^^ Just curious but where are you getting that from? Not that I'd mind as I think Rupert is fug as hell and can do better.

Actually I read an article once that said people usually wait to split until after Christmas but before Valentine's. The thinking was that people didn't want to be alone at Christmas but they didn't want to spend Valentine's with someone they didn't care about.

I think Keira is way too young and level headed to get married. I don't see the Rupert relationship lasting because her star far eclipses his, I mean what movie has he done since p&p? not much that I can see. Guys don't like to be in the backseat in the relationship, even more so when the gf is raking in millions, getting oscar worthy roles and jetting all over the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->