Keira Knightley To Marry Rupert Friend

evae

Reaction score
‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ star Keira Knightley is set to marry her boyfriend Rupert Friend, try saying that a couple of times. Keira broke the news to her friends and family during breakfast and said, “I’m getting engaged! I know in my heart, Rupert is the one.” Keira’s mother was delighted to hear the news and adores Rupert. A source of Britain’s More Magazine said, “Keira’s mum Sharman is thrilled. She adores Rupert. “Keira is elated. She’s on such incredible high.”

http://www.gossipin.com

Sounds like gossip too me....
but if its true....Is she knocked up? Cause she's been with this guy for what, maybe a year?? she's so young, this is too quick, it'll just be another Hollywood divorce...

Go Keira!

I`m looking forward to the dirty details of your divorce! :flower:

pure gossip. This happens with every single young celeb couple.

EDIT: found this posted at Keira K.org.

"No, it's not true as the tabloid that posted that rumor (The Sun) mentioned they declared it over dinner in Los Angeles, which is impossible since both Keira and Rupert are still in london."

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the story reported something that Keira supposedly said at breakfast with her family. I mean, did the paps hide a recorder or microphone inside an omelette? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is shocking! Not that they're engaged, but that this is the first engagement story we've heard about them yet! I forget, did it take this long before she was "engaged" to Jamie? :lol:

I was just thinking the other day, "Hmmmm, when is the story of Keira's latest 'engagement' going to 'leak out"?

They'll be "broken up" next week, probably.

Silly papers, marriage is for the old Hollywood set. The youngins know better than to loose all their money because of a bad prenup or have their other half leave them for a costar. :flower:.

I figured it wouldn't be long before these rumors started. Can't they just date? Why do the rumors have to have them engaged? Oh, well. Good for a laugh.

How old is she? I thought she would be too young to be tinking such silly thoughts!

they are still getting married, you know :rolleyes:

Knightley fuels marriage rumours

Hollywood actress Keira Knightley has fuelled speculation she is to marry her boyfriend Rupert Friend - after flashing an expensive ring at photographers last Monday night.

The 'Pirates of The Caribbean' star was looking pleased with herself when she gave waiting photographers an eyeful of the expensive ring on her finger.
Although the ring was on her right hand and not the traditional left, it's herstrongest hint yet she is to wed her actor boyfriend after months of speculation.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->