Longchamp Totes

My sister owns one.

God i wish i could burn them ALL.
i'd say that 80% of the girls at my school own this bag.

It looks rather nice and can hold quite a bit of weight, but its popularity definitely makes it unappealing.

I just brought my first Longchamp as well. I saw the bag a few years ago and I remember liking the classic design (I just had no idea it's Longchamp back then lol).

It's navy, the best colour IMO. I love it but I just hate the fact that its super common here, everyone is carrying that bag.

It's super practical for school and getting on place. The price is also decent for a designer brand. But yeah like the previous page said, it's just the omnipresence that kills it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm never without a Longchamp bag, I'm on my fourth or fifth I think, lol.
Their ubiquity doesn't bother me because they are utilitarian items more than fashion items. (They're beautiful and super-practical utilitarian items :wink:) I like to dangle random decorations on my handles.

I also love how practical they are but it's still a bit expensive for a nylon bag. But reading some positive comments does make me feel less guilty for buying one!

I moved to London recently for university and I SWEAR I see this bag EVERY DAY!
At first I thought it was some free tote from a magazine, but then I spotted it in house of fraser and saw it was Longchamp.
I swear a lot of London girls wear this tote, I do not understand WHY!!!??

You have to use one to understand.
They're brilliant from an industrial design point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->