Longchamp Totes

What? The new uggs?! The pliage isn't even half as obnoxious. I've had my mine for years (handy for school) and as of lately have only see a couple of girls with them on campus. Though, fuggs, fleece, leggings and a pliage is a sad combo. Why are people such victims of bad trends? The internet is widely available these days and can give an insight to any joe schmo with a half a brain on what makes people look like a tool shed..

PS: I hope the pliage isn't bastardize and made into some forever 21/abercrombie replica for mallrats

^ I've never seen them in Britain, but they kinda look like the type of thing you find being sold with a complimentary umbrella at the chemists!

That made me laugh. :lol: You're right, actually ... but Longchamp bags are much more durable.

They may be durable, but still that's an insane price for a nylon tote. Anyone who says they are buying longchamp totes for "practicality" or whatever is so kidding themselves. In my opinion this is a sad case of paying for the brand.

oh they've been around forever.. but it's turned into a mass trend very recently. it seems that fleece/spandex/uggs/longchamp is everywhere now haha.

The ubiquitous Longchamp - most of the sorority girls have it. I'm sure they're practical but nothing in terms of style (or originality), IMO.

The longchamp Le Pliageis also gaining popularitiy where I live! I've seen a couple of girls in my school and outside, an article came out a few months back where it mentioned that this tote is very popular among french students and were competing to see who had the latest colours and such. I totally agree with Blondes.

I don't think this bag is pretty... but other longchamp bags are not too bad!

Yes, London is crowded with women carrying Le Piaget. I think they're great for carrying stuff to work though they're so large things "get lost" in there. Also I got the one with short handles and kinda regret it; it can get very heavy and ends up hurting my back.

They're everywhere in New England. I love the actual Longchamp totes, but I hate the way people carry them around here. In sweatpants and uggs and a sweatshirt or something. If they're going to carry a nice bag around, at least make it look good.

Ughh... these bags make me sick! I go to Drexel U in Philly and every girl, who thinks she is super cool has one, and my own opinion... I think they look like something an old lady should have! Not someone who is 21! :yuk::yuk::yuk:

you must have seen one dear! as Stella said, they where THE bag two years ago (at least in terms of sales and popularity) VERY surprised there isnt a thread on these already... anyone performed a search?

never particularly liked them...but i must admit i stared at the kate moss ads more than once (even if it wasnt for the bag:blush:)

these are the ones we are talking about, no?

credit goes to savagexi.com and ioffer

EDIT: I see them everywhere! college, streets, airports, restaurants, clubs... it's insane!

Those bags are actually vile.
Are they nylon? :sick:
How much are they?

Somebody asked me via PM to post pics of my Pliage so I thought why not post them here. I don't see how this bag can be counterfeited (sp?) because it's super cheap and available... but you never know this day LOL

Crying Diamonds they are either nylon or leather, though the handles are always leather. as i said they're really cheap, around $100 for the largest one. They're actually perfect for the office, i can fit my entire wardrobe in there lol

Sorry for the bad photshop job :sick:

As you can see it is and looks cheap. The alignment of the handles is not that perfect at all.

I hope you enjoyed them. As said before, if you need a roomy tote that can hold 10lbs without ripping appart its handles for very little money, then this is your bag. I really cannot see it as a fashion handbag or why anybody would think it's a cool thing to be carrying it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->