Louis Vuitton Collaboration With Sofia Coppola

Not interested in the monogram model, nor the suede. I want the one that sits on her lap... !

does anyone know anything about pricing for the leather vs. the canvas?

or, i don't know, descriptions of what the inside of the bag is like?

it's a little annoying/ridiculous--i've known that i'm buying an sc bag as soon as i can, yet there's so. little. information.

Here's are the shoes... :wub:

15pmza8.jpg

wwd

^ i think they just had the party in japan, but the collection doesn't come out until march. however, correct me if i'm wrong. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know anything about pricing for the leather vs. the canvas?

or, i don't know, descriptions of what the inside of the bag is like?

it's a little annoying/ridiculous--i've known that i'm buying an sc bag as soon as i can, yet there's so. little. information.

according to the article on page 1, the monogram version is $2190...
they aren't available in the u.s. until march...

Sofia and Marc have collaborated before for MJ, it was only time before she got mixed into LV :wink:

Sofia carrying the clutch in gold...

332nkg4.jpg

...and in grey.

okmq0l.jpg

And here she is wearing the shoes in black w/ gold trim.

vfjk3b.jpg

wireimage

i think the monogrammed version is deathly boring (except for the strap)
i like the black version that she held in her lap in the first image we saw.

A very successful, collaboration in my opinion, the bag looks better in the navy leather rather than the monogram, but it is less structured and harsh than a regular louis bag, it has a breezy, chic feel to it. My friend is already saving up for one

^ I love that it's slouchy, too. I'm holding out for the navy, but I'm curious about the burgundy leather as well. I wonder if LV's online store will carry the collection.

when I first opened the thread I thought - I Love the bag in her lap - I wonder who it's by. But the bags I'm seeing just kind of look like a mix between the speedy and the duffel bag. I want to see better pics.....the shoes arecute but honestly, I could probably go to value village right now and find an identical pair

it does look like the men's spring 09 bags and i think the leather is the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ they do look pretty similar, except that the men's bags are larger.

the new issue of marie claire with renee zellwegger on the cover has a 4 page editorial on the bag.

the good news is that dark brown and black non monogrammed editions of the bag are available. the bad news is that they cost well over $4,000. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->