Louis Vuitton Collaboration With Sofia Coppola

ooh never mind :smile:
found some scans from travelbliss at purseforum.com

I think the all leather duffle bags are AMAZING! but the price is INSANE!

lvsc1.jpg

price approx. $4580

lvsc2.jpg

price approx. $4580

lvsc3.jpg

price approx. $1290

lvsc4.jpg

price approx. $1450

lvsc5.jpg

price approx. $1450

pics are courtesy of travelbliss from PF

:o:blink:

that is ridiculous to say the least...
and such a shame...guess i can cross that one of my list...:lol:

......What?? :shock:

That's outrageous! It makes absolutely no sense. I really love the navy duffle, but I don't think I'll be able to justify spending $4500 for a bag that would normally go for less at LV. -_-

yeah the price is LUNATIC!
honestly, although i like it, i think i'd rather browse on vintage leather duffle bags on ebay for 1/100 price LOL
i think i've seen lots of vintage coach look like this

and if the men's speedy like bag from spring 09 priced in the right sense, i'd rather get that
i don't even like sofia coppola's works on films anyway.

the new issue of marie claire with renee zellwegger on the cover has a 4 page editorial on the bag.

the good news is that dark brown and black non monogrammed editions of the bag are available. the bad news is that they cost well over $4,000. :unsure:

i saw this today! i was surprised to see how nicely styled it was - especially for a magazine like marie claire.

the bags look pretty neat, but they're ridiculously priced! no way jose!

Was interested, but over $4000? I can forget saving up for the navy one. :( Is there a price confirmation for the mono one?

I really like the simplicity of how the bag look, but wouldn't spend that much on it.

More pictures of Sofia with the handbags.

modepilot.de

ugh...the navy one looks so perfect!
why are they so bloody expensive??

I love the collection so far, however for those prices I'd rather put it towards an Hermes piece.

i think Sofia is trying to defy the people who go "monogram! monogram! monogram!", seeing that the full leather/suede clutches are really only marginally more expensive than the canvas pieces.

hm. looks like they have carine's stamp of approval..

Attachments

• croitfeld12.jpg
    croitfeld12.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 55
OMG! A black leather duffel bag! Quick, $4,000 please! :rolleyes:
(Mine, Abro, bought at Marshall's for $120)

Attachments

• yadda 189.jpg
    yadda 189.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 5
I love the grey clutch... however, I just can't justify spending that kind of money at present...

some very lovely pieces and some usual pieces. i am just wondering if more people would have justified paying so much for those bags if there was no credit crunch...because even then i would think its kind of ridiculous.

I also dont think she is stylish as such, but then again some other people are not stylish but seem to make a living from making others look and feel stylish. Yeah she interned at Chanel she knows whats she doing, am looking forward to this colab.

alyseinnit, please provide a source for your image, or it will be deleted.

fashionphile.com

Attachments

• sofia1.jpg
    sofia1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 28
  • sofia2.jpg
    sofia2.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members