Louis Vuitton Collaboration With Sofia Coppola

yeah they increased their prices 3 weeks ago, i think. some prices have gone up by more than 10%, which i found really insane.....

shocked to hear about the price increase...like they weren't high enough...but an lv coppola would worth it! they are so beuatiful and practical

I am unsure about the pricing of these bags, On page 6 of this thread it says the PM is $3,360, and I have seen this price quoted a few times on other sites as well. But the Louis Vuitton website quotes $3,270 for the PM. does anyone know if the PM has been reduced? the website must be right?
thanks in advance

Those prices are just so disappointing! I guess they want to separate the n00b LV from the 1337 LV...

Is it still €1070? How much does it cost in the US? [the asphalt clutch]

yes

they're permanent. at least for the time being.

the regular sized SC is really quite nice, but i just wished it'd be a little bigger. just a bit, 5cm, that's all i'm asking for...

^Agree. I'm starting to think about getting one but at the same time, the pricing is a bit ridiculous. The regular leather version shouldn't cost more than 1500€-1700€...

well, given their pricing policy, the prices are understandable, if not logical. since they charge €1500 for Monogram bags already, they can't possibly charge something similar for a full leather bag.

I'm surprised no one ever posted the new colors in this thread.

Louis-Vuitton-Sophia-Coppola-Bag-PM-Coral.jpg

Louis-Vuitton-Sophia-Copolla-Bag-PM.jpg

purseblog.com

Celebrities with theirs :

Emmanuelle Alt

Emmanuelle+Alt+Chanel+Paris+Bombay+Show+2011+1t1YB7yYksAl.jpg

Kate Moss

Kate+Moss+Kate+Moss+Runs+Errands+xxSEK6nswuFl.jpg
Kate+Moss+Tote+Bags+Leather+Tote+izEdhhUuf1Ol.jpg

Alexa Chung

Alexa+Chung+Tote+Bags+Leather+Tote+huLQ-yyFvi4l.jpg

Miranda Kerr

Miranda+Kerr+Miranda+Kerr+Out+West+Village+_XlI_O4Sr5ol.jpg

Sienna Miller

Sienna+Miller+Sienna+Miller+Car+3uUOSp5v4CHl.jpg

*F**kyeahemmanuellealt.tumblr.com, avantgarbx.blogspot.com, Zimbio.com & Stylebistro.com

I don't like the new colors, it cheapens the classic coolness of the bag. The aqua one is particularly vulgar.

here are more celebs using the bag. All images are from http://louisvuittonlover.blogspot.com

Kirsten Dunst - Leighton Meester - Mila Kunis
ac4cb32b.jpg
b68276ad.jpg
e97ef9e6.jpg

Natalia Vodianova - Reese Witherspoon - Elizabeth Olsen
a38a9706.jpg
9ee27d71.jpg
5b7b36d2.jpg

Liv Tyler - Penelope Cruz - Rooney Mara
6d99caf3.jpg
a3d6fe62.jpg
f1b4fc19.jpg