Louis Vuitton Collaboration With Sofia Coppola

az7w50.jpg

The SC/LV oversized Speedy, Keepall-looking bag is available in a few different options: leather, monogram, and my favorite the suede. The bag is dressed in a suede calf leather features matching calf leather lining, and calf leather trimmings. Can be worn as in-hand or shoulder carry with the adjustable, removable strap and comfortable shoulder pad. Other details include the signature golden brass hardware, wide double zip closure, inside long patch and zippered pocket, and finished off with the classic LV padlock and key holder. This bag measures about Size: 14.3″ x 9″ x 7.9″

viiuk7.jpg

9rr6ol.jpg

bagbliss.com

wowwwww it's already being faked so fast?
the leather on the link is sooo different from the real thing, also the colour

anyone got this bag yet? it's growing on me...
i love the leather but it's wayyy to expensive, thinking bout the mono instead or maybe i should wait, i bet in a few months or a year the price of the 2nd bag will go down a lot

Love these bags but seriously the price?!!! I think the blue leather would be my perfect day bag

oh my! :blink: the price is beyond crazy! these bags do nothing for me, don't like them at all

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola new bags coming in Oct 1,2010

i am so excited! i love Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton bags (although i'm not a fans of her movies, sorry)
seems like they're making a smaller PM version on the cobalt and suede asphalt version and more colours like cream, chocolate and suede donkey.

The new bags will be available at Louis Vuitton stores from October 1, 2010 for US$3,730 and US$3,360 for the SC Bag and SC Bag PM respectively

bagcraze_LV_sc1.jpg

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola PM cobalt

bagcraze_LV_sc2.jpg

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola PM chocolate

bagcraze_LV_sc3.jpg

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola cream

bagcraze_LV_sc4-1.jpg

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola PM suede asphalt

bagcraze_LV_sc5.jpg

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola suede donkey

pics via fabsugar.com

I looked on the website and the navy and burgundy ones are down to the new price of $3730. I have loved the burgundy forever but honestly the price is just too high for a basic leather duffel!

What a wonderful interview; thank you for posting! I really dig her quiet, understated elegance; I love that she dresses like a woman and doesn't try to regress into the typical girl/child/woman look that is so popular right now. I wouldn't ordinarily be interested by news of a new LV bag, but after reading the article, I'm definitely curious to see what Sophia has in store for the brand for Spring 2011.

source:

i_heart_sofia group on livejournal

Attachments

• sc4lv1.jpg
    sc4lv1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 46
  • sc4lv2.jpg
    sc4lv2.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 35
  • sc4lv3.jpg
    sc4lv3.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 31
  • sc4lv4.jpg
    sc4lv4.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 32
  • sc4lv5.jpg
    sc4lv5.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 38
  • sc4lv6.jpg
    sc4lv6.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 38
  • sc4lv7.jpg
    sc4lv7.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
i can only imagine how much the croc is based on the price of the leather versions...

^agree.
those bags are really beautiful,but the price is just insane. :doh:

i know, i get that they have to keep their 'exclusive' status but that price is just.. wow..
and they keep raising the price!

Have the prices of the original leather and suede designs of both the bag and clutch gone up, or have they stayed the same?
I love the suede clutch the most of all the designs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->