Marc Jacobs Adina

illini3

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get any of the fall colors? I have tried Neiman, Saks, and Bergoff, but none of them have the Adina. Do you think it is too soon for them to carry the bag? It is on the Marc website, but when do fall bags normally come out?

TIA

I just checked out the MJ website. All of the colors the bag is being produced in are on there; if you go to the bag you are interested in several swatches will appear next to the bag, you can click them to see the bag in that color. It looks like the adina will come in:
-cobalt
-chesnut
-black
-eggplant
-true red
-ivory

Thanks MJ

I really like this handbag, but I have checked several sites and it is not listed. I was also curious as to how much it would cost.

bg_marc_1_1_c352050.jpg

This Adina is from Fall 2005 and will retail for about 1400...hope that helps​

jssy4eva said:
bg_marc_1_1_c352050.jpg

This Adina is from Fall 2005 and will retail for about 1400...hope that helps​

This picture is from the Bergoff website, but I cannot find it. I can't find where I can buy it.

eastendsnob said:
Ohh.. I'd like to see it in eggplant. I like very much :D

If you check the Marc Jacobs website, you can see it in eggplant.

eastendsnob said:
Yes thank you, I checked it out right after posting. I'm in love.. :smile:

Yes, I have been looking for "the" bag for a while now and after I saw this one, I just knew. Now, I just have to find out where I can buy it. LOL

i went to a trunk show at the mj store in sf about a month ago and you could pre-order the fall bags...i would try calling a mj store (locations/numbers are posted on the website) and doing that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->