MDC (Models.com) Rankings

Cara who? Surely not Delevigne? Although she apparently announced she'd quit modeling once but that never happened. MDC rankings may suck but just check their archive about her work.
Since 2015, she's no more a full time model.
She takes long term periods off (for other projects).

When it was clear that Cara wouldn't stay in fashion, the industry started pushing Gigi as the new star.

Cara has had too hurry of try something else.

I think Vittoria is very popular on instagram. her posts are getting 200k, 100k likes

Lara Stone Industry icon
Joan and Jourdan New Supers doesn't make any sense lol

True… She never stopped working, I'm Brazilian and I don't even like her very much, but her leaving and girls like Stam, Trentini and Gemma (who even disappeared for DECADES) staying is very unfair!
Cameron Russell is still there:tearsofjoy:

Evie Harris was removed from top 50. That’s weird. She had a lot of runway shows. But I guess she had no covers and hardly any campaigns. Still better than some others.

Evie Harris was removed from top 50. That’s weird. She had a lot of runway shows. But I guess she had no covers and hardly any campaigns. Still better than some others.
She did Louis Vuitton Bubblegram bag 2022. ( and she did Saint Laurent 2021, Valentino 2020 and Loewe 2020 campaigns) Sad

Removed from Industry Icons:

Angela Lindvall
Karolina Kurkova

Who are the models removed from Top 50? Evie Harris, Lola Nicon and...

Sara Grace Wallerstedt
This might just be even stranger of a removal than Evie... WHAT? With the way the lists are looking, she wouldn't even be considered a misfit on Money nor Icons, yet she's not even ranked anymore :monocle: Crazy.

Don't think very many of the new additions to the Money list have been reported on here, but nonetheless doesn't make an ounce of sense. It has everything to do with who's who re; agents & agencies... and very, VERY little to do with actual work accumulated + level of clientele. How exhausting.

At least the new Legends revamp makes sense... because it genuinely looks to be based on longevity in the industry (& onward, for those who've branched off into entertainment, etc., like Heidi & Tyra).

Sara Grace Wallerstedt
That is just weird. She had a ton of Vogue covers and shows. Whoever is doing the list is not choosing for the right reasons. Sara is sort of a superstar when it comes to covers and show bookings.

Strange rating. Isabeli, Angela Lindvall not icons but Lineisy Montero or Kiki Willems as a Icons?
Rianne Van Rompaey isn't she a new super when Paloma and Precious as a Super's ?

With legend list i'm absolutely agree!

I think the ICON status is assigned once and for all the times.
From Icons you can jump into Legends if you continue to work extremely well and to be in sight for more than a couple decades.

The "New Supers" is more likely if the model is bigger than changeable "TOP50" and hot Runway Cabin, but still too New and not big enough to establish itself in the status of an Icon.
Do you agree?

From Icons you can jump into Legends if you continue to work extremely well and to be in sight for more than a decade.

The "New Supers" is more likely if the model is bigger than changeable "TOP50" and hot Runway Cabin, but still too New and not big enough to establish itself in the status of an Icon.
Do you agree?
I don’t really care about those statuses because I don’t think they are that important. I do think the Top 50 is important because newer models use that as a selling point to get clients. The models with the higher statuses are beyond that.

I don’t really care about those statuses because I don’t think they are that important. I do think the Top 50 is important because newer models use that as a selling point to get clients. The models with the higher statuses are beyond that.
Also true! But if there are other lists, then you should be as accurate as possible in them.

From Icons you can jump into Legends if you continue to work extremely well and to be in sight for more than a couple decades.

Do you agree?

That's how would one expect it to be.

But apparently it is not.

How can you deserve a status of an icon at one point and then after several months (or years) you are no longer an icon? Doesn't make any sense.

Sometimes I feel like we're the only people who actually care about the rankings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->