Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Does anyone know who was Balenciaga's casting director in 2002?

In a recent interview Isabeli said that this director didn’t like her, but she went without permission from her agency to the casting of a less relevant brand that this director also worked with and the director ended up changing her mind, so she booked Isabeli for Balenciaga.

Isabeli also said that Donatella didn't like the way she walked at first, so the stylist at the time advised her not to push her foot so hard to make Donatella like it.

Omg, why does she have the Lisa Rinna haircut? She should know better!

Who's the model who sabotaged Gisele's shoes with glass shards? And who's the model who did the same thing with Daria Werbowy when she was opening Versace show 2005/2006? C..K? or E..V?:shock:
The brazilians said to me it was Carmen with Gisele… with Daria, my guess would be Eugenia, if she did this Versace show

Isabeli mixed the stories, she already told in another interview that a model sabotaged Gisele's shoes at the Missoni show and another model put glass on Daria's boot at the Versace show.

I had never heard that Carmen was suspected of doing this with Gisele, to be honest I'm surprised! But about Eugenia I've seen several people talking about it, but I saw a page dedicated to models from the 2000s denying it.

Someone put glass in Daria’s boot?!? Damn, they were reckless!

Just look at how Volodina and Kass lifes changed after modeling. They were simply not that kind of girls who were interested in fame and could do such things. And on the other hand we have that filler model and attention wh*re Fontana still around almost two decades after :innocent:

I'm wondering if Carmen or Eugenia would or already have denied it. It is just too creepy. I think even if you're not a part of modelling industry anymore, you should speak back if it's not true. Either way, I'm deeply shocked by whichever side is lying.

Carmen seems like a professional and mature woman. I find it hard to believe.

I have no idea what Eugenia is like though.

So, not sure about anything, Isabeli interview left the impression it was Carmen, how she described … she even said that she saw everything… true? Not sure… bc i think its so stupid anyone doing that in front of everybody in a big show…. So, hard to believe, but thats the gossip and its juicy

I do not buy it about Carmen. Doesn’t sound like her from what I deduce her character to be like. I love Eugenia, but not sure about her. Sad if there’s any truth to either story.

Isabeli! Tell us more! I’m sure she has tons of stories from all over. Especially the Brazilians vs the Russians.

I hate her haircut now though.

So, not sure about anything, Isabeli interview left the impression it was Carmen, how she described … she even said that she saw everything… true? Not sure… bc i think its so stupid anyone doing that in front of everybody in a big show…. So, hard to believe, but thats the gossip and its juicy
it's a true story not a gossip. Gisele confirmed in her book..

The brazilians said to me it was Carmen with Gisele… with Daria, my guess would be Eugenia, if she did this Versace show

Well I dont believe in this story. Gisele and Carmen are still close. They worked together a lot.

Do you really think they would be together in backstage many years later aftet that?

Source of pic: Gisele Bundchen Carmen Kass Photostream

Alexander+Wang+Backstage+Fall+2012+Mercedes+w5Dl87XZkkux.jpg

Anway do you know guys why Linda and Naomi dont follow each other on instagram anymore? Is there any issue between them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->