Model Casting F/W 09.10

Who casts Hermes?
One of the best castings of the season, in my opinion :flower:

^My understanding is that Hermes is an in-house casting, the same way Gaultier is. Basically Jean-Paul has his favorites that they'll use, but they still have castings for new girls.

^When agents list labels (Especially major ones) online most of the time it's just casting one area of the company (Not necessarily all the runways or campaigns) or all past & present clients. For example -- if I remember correctly -- Barbara casts Calvin Klein menswear and not womenswear.

It's better to look at her portfolio instead of the client list to get a more accurate glimpse at which aspect/during which time period of each client she actually works/worked with. Anything of notable mention would be published there, I believe...then you can tell how current that list is :smile:

Faith is quite right. That's a client list for Barbara, and in no way reflect shows that she casts each season. It looks like more of a greatest hits compilation, since the only notable show she does now is Calvin Klein Men's Collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how the casting works to Carmen kass?? She just walked the shows she like or she is exclusive for BALMAIN?

Liya at Miu Miu was a pretty big suprise.

She's definitely a veteran if there ever was one, so she can pick and choose stuff that she wants to do. She probably gets paid significantly more to walk the shows that she does walk though.

Chanel Cruise Venice - Who Are the Models?

Does anyone know which models are booked for this show on thursday? Thanks

Thats one of the many questions people may be asking ... please remember to post model related threads on the Supporting Cast forum ...

Thanks! Mods, can you pls?

Has there been a mention of some kind of special casting? Otherwise his regulars like Heidi, Edita, Sigrid, Toni, Skye, Karmen, Kim, Elsa, Natasha, Vlada, etc will probably be there. Veterans like Lily D and Raquel are questionable, but I personally hope Irina L. will make a comeback to Chanel.

Sasha P MUST be there!
How amazing would it be if Jerry Hall was casted for the show
:wub:

Well..what about Freja, then? She's came back as Karl's favourite..she's walked his past three shows..but i honestly don't know..has she ever walked any Chanel cruise show in the past?

Inguna usually books a lot of the non-ready to wear shows like cruise and Haute Couture.

Fingers crossed we see Snejana. She missed the last two seasons of Chanel/Fendi/KL, but she was in Chanel Cruise Moscow.

yeah probably usual girls, Skye Stracke and Lindsay Ellingson are already confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
Du Juan is confirmed for Chanel Cruise?? :woot:
Can't wait to see the lineup!

I saw
Tanya d
Kim Noorda,
Elsa
Denisa
Edita
Heidi
Iekeliene
Inguna