Model Casting S/S 2022

Armani

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With the overlap between FW21.22 & SS22 going on, thanks to shows located off the traditional Fashion Week calendar, I might have to keep both threads pinned at the same time... but still think it's appropriate to start this one off, as several brands have already shown for the season.

Starting with Ferrari, although the collection was an absolute joke & a gimmick to the highest power, I quite adored the casting, with many of today's top faces featured, and the quintessential Italian icon MCB opening, Vodianova closing, was the cherry on top for me. The runway did, however, look excruciatingly long :shock:

Casablanca was a pleasure to watch, what a joy it was to see Karly Loyce!!! Amazed Mika was the only Japanese (East Asian model overall) cast, given the collection was an homage to Japanese culture, but nevertheless a very exciting selection of faces.

Paco Rabanne was your typical PGDM casting, a strong group of models but nothing unexpected. I do quite like Adele Aldighieri, and Oumie being back EVERYWHERE is making my heart flutterrrrr!!!! What a resurgence :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Alaia had a very beautiful casting IMO, those new faces are to DIE for. Iran's comeback!!!!!! They did Loli, Mona, Mica & Denise wrong with that purposely tangled hair though :wacko: It's always nice to see Liya & Natasha, and I personally would've loved seeing Imaan, Vitto & Anok in two outfits.

Ami was okay, again nothing special or unexpected but a pretty strong casting nonetheless.

My early bets are on Victoria Fawole, Vic Ishimwe, Adele Aldighieri, Elisa Nijman, Anya Ekung, Elaine Palacio, Yumi Nu, Ronja Berg, Renda, & Gwen Weijers… and my wild cards (1 show down, hopefully more on the way) go to Mirthe Dijk, Rokhaya Fall, Devyn Garcia, Oriane Strohhacker, Paula Escudero & Frederika Krenzelokova. Hoping to see even more of Mariam de Vinzelle outside of LV and Celina Ralph outside of McQueen. Top resurgence will surely be Oumie, and I predict Mika or Loli (if not, Maty, Steinberg, Felice, or Sacha) to have the best season. The best campaign season will probably go to MCB, Sora, Rianne, Mona, or Sacha.

A few girls I want to see walk shows OUTSIDE of their exclusive debuts this season:
Erika Blanc
Chloe Kwa
Jen Thomson
Anastazja Romel
Tindi Mar
Ida Heiner
Evie Saunders
Neva Akdag
Afafe Haidara
Sanne de Vries
Theresa Ganner
Dija Kallon
Danielle Austin
Greta Hofer
Hallie Hummer
Evelina Grinberga
Lydia Kloos

Last edited:
I wonder if anti-vax models like Mona Tougaard, Selena Forrest and Grace Hartzel will have their bookings effected this season considering some shows may require proof of vaccination upon entry?

Thats mostly for NYC and what shows are there really to be honest

I wonder if anti-vax models like Mona Tougaard, Selena Forrest and Grace Hartzel will have their bookings effected this season considering some shows may require proof of vaccination upon entry?
Grace hartzel is anti vaxx? Tf did she say?

Louise Parker returning to the runway at Collina Strada made me so happy.

^ Yes, I loved that. And Masha Tyelna at Threeasfour!!!!

Sasha Pivovarova at Peter Dundas x Revolve

So many great surprises in NY like Sasha, Isabeli, Omahyra, Natasha, Amanda Murphy, etc. and some girls are starting off to a really strong comeback season like Achenrin, Licett, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->