Model Casting S/S 2021

I’ve just heard a BIG RUMOR about the Prada casting.
You all are going to be SO PISSED OFF if it happens.
Honestly, I just hope it’s not true!

Only Belgian and Italian models? Jk

A Katie Grand cast!!!

All I can say is: it's gonna be...interesting. Some people are going to love the casting, some people are going to hate it.

But it's a rumor. I just hope it's not true because it's not what I want to see in such important show.

MariaCarla Boscno, Eva Herzigova, Yasmin Le Bon, Imaan Hammam, Karen Elson, Anna Ewers, Mica Arganaraz, Ashley Graham for Fendi show !!!

I’ve just heard a BIG RUMOR about the Prada casting.
You all are going to be SO PISSED OFF if it happens.
Honestly, I just hope it’s not true!

the only other person that could be worse than Kendall is Hailey Bieber... or is there someone else?

helmutnotdead said someone would like it and from what I gather no one is into her-except for her husband.

I saw a lot of Brokaw/Prada girls today so I honestly don’t know what to think. let’s see tomorrow!

^ LOL when GreyVetiver asked if there's someone else (that is worse?)? I immediately thought 'Emily Ratajkowski, that Paloma 'model'...' :lol:.. not surprised if true..

Heard from a very good source that it’s going to be a tight edit of brand new faces. Pretty cool from Raf if true :smile:

Pahahaha emrata or hailey Bieber - suddenly I wish gigi wasn’t pregnant. If anyone it should be bella

So Prada didn’t have a show after all, and praise the lord, cause that entirely unknown ensemble of girls was wack af.

I like the girl that looked like Lulu but without the wonky eye, they did ruin her hair though.

Although my ultimate dream was Daria W opening the debut show -how naive- and a cast of classic Prada girls, I have to say that I loved the casting. Really strong. And conceptually speaking, it felt fresh. A new beginning. That's why Ashley is still the best casting director out there. Nobody can discover new faces like she does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->