Model Casting S/S 2021

pellucid

Reaction score
With the new season well underway, it's interesting to see how the current circumstances affect casting and shows. I was surprised to see so many models in Paris at the moment, and actual shows being held. Jacquemus had a diverse cast with models from all over. Are Americans allowed to travel to Europe?

With the new season well underway, it's interesting to see how the current circumstances affect casting and shows. I was surprised to see so many models in Paris at the moment, and actual shows being held. Jacquemus had a diverse cast with models from all over. Are Americans allowed to travel to Europe?

Very surprised to see American models in lineups as well. and actually it makes me mad because it seems that Fashion hasn't learned anything during this pandemic ...
And the Dior show in Lecce ?? Really ?
I'm glad someone started this conversation

Very surprised to see American models in lineups as well. and actually it makes me mad because it seems that Fashion hasn't learned anything during this pandemic ...
And the Dior show in Lecce ?? Really ?
I'm glad someone started this conversation

you know americans can travel if they quarantine, so i dont know why you mad at it?

you know americans can travel if they quarantine, so i dont know why you mad at it?
Didn’t the US bar Americans from traveling to Europe for work-related reasons for the remainder of the year (and vice versa)? That’s what has me confused when I see American models walking runways in Italy & France. Did they travel before the measure was put into place?

Quite a few newfaces have already been catching my eye. Jade Nguyen and Nabou Thiam are two gorgeous girls!

Last edited:
you know Americans can travel if they quarantine, so i dont know why you mad at it?
The USA is part of the red countries; i.e. traveling is banned, from what I read so it's surprising to see American models on the runways. I can be mad if I want :smile:

Looks like they were allowed in, so everything is good

The USA is part of the red countries; i.e. traveling is banned, from what I read so it's surprising to see American models on the runways. I can be mad if I want :smile:
I was trying to figure out How did American models travel to europe

Jason Wu just livestreamed their show? Was that Indya Moore opening? Hanne Gaby closing, Grace Elizabeth (2nd and 2nd to last looks), Kyla Ramsey, Shelby Hayes, Indira Scott, Remington Williams, Sasha Knysh, Licett Morello, Pooja,... guessing these models have to skip Europe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanne Gaby at Jason Wu was fantastic and after 15+ years on the runway, they are looking amazing!

Burberry show happened today (who knew?:( Anok, He Cong, Hannah Motler, Maty Fall, Issa Lish, Lara Mullen, maybe Joan? The cameras are awful and there's a smokeshow and poor models walking in heels in the woods. Gonna wait for pictures instead. :unsure:

Burberry show happened today (who knew?:( Anok, He Cong, Hannah Motler, Maty Fall, Issa Lish, Lara Mullen, maybe Joan? The cameras are awful and there's a smokeshow and poor models walking in heels in the woods. Gonna wait for pictures instead. :unsure:
The live was absolutely bad. There was obviously Joan Smalls, MariaCarla was there too but was shown just for one second.

that Joan was absolutely terrible. was spinning her head and enjoying what was going on around while everyone else were standing still. and she was doing something with her bloody iphone!!!!!!! WTF???? so unprofessional!

that Joan was absolutely terrible. was spinning her head and enjoying what was going on around while everyone else were standing still. and she was doing something with her bloody iphone!!!!!!! WTF???? so unprofessional!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->