Model Casting S/S 2022

Loooooooooooved Versace, the newfaces were STUNNING, Naomi and Dua Lipa on the same show seriously iconic and both served. Hiandra's return to the runway also a highlight.

Naomi and dua on the runway and Gigi still leads the finale? The devil works hard but her agent works harder LOL

Stunning girl...where is she from? Dominican?

Happy to see Prada back to their usual girls.

Also I think Dua is perfect for Versace.

What is happening with Lola Nicon? She booked only three shows.
Don’t know who she is but a lot of girls are flopping hard like Kyla Ramsey, Maike Inga, Alina Bolotina. The two girls that are taking over fashion week are Loli Bahia and Quinn Mora. Anyhow, can’t wait for Saint Laurent next Tuesday, their shows were always the best pre pandemic.

Nataliya Gotsiy at Armani was such a cool surprise.

The fact that Achenrin has only done 2 shows in Milan (Fendi and Ports) is a crime.

Cara Taylor, Mika Schneider, Akon Changkou, Effie Steinberg, and Barbara Valente have also done well in Milan. Jordan Daniels seems to be having a fashion week comeback overall.

Last edited:
What is happening with Lola Nicon? She booked only three shows.

I’m not too concerned about Lola because I think she’s one of those models whose career is bolstered by their strong photographic work; memorable models like Lara Stone, Hilary Rhoda and Catherine McNeil could barely book any shows in Milan.

According to MDC...

Mica Arganaraz, Miriam Sanchez, Precious Kevin: 5 shows

Fran Summers, Kerolyn Soares, Kiki Willems, Maike Inga, Rianne van Rompaey: 4 shows

Alina Bolotina, Anita Pozzo, Eleonore Ghiuritan, Kim Schell, Lola Nicon, Lulu Tenney: 3 shows

Clea Beuret, Giedre Dukauskaite, Mao Xiaoxing, Nora Attal, Rachelle Harris, Sara Blomqvist, Signe Veiteberg, Skarla Ali: 2 shows

Anja Rubik, Assa Baradji, Cyrielle Lalande, Deirdre Firinne, Hiandra Martinez, Klara Kristin, Kukua Williams, Luna Bijl, Maartje Verhoef, Malaika Holmen, Mariacarla Boscono, Mariam de Vinzelle, Naomi Chin Wing, Sculy Mejia, Zso Varju: 1 show

Jordan Daniels is everywhere again, at least that's something refreshing... same with Claire Delozier and Yoonmi Sun. Fran, Laura Reyes and Qun Ye did decently well in Milan too, and it's nice to see a little bit of Wang Han in London and Yorgelis Marte elsewhere. Grace looks good postpartum, meanwhile, Gigi's lost her spark. And I've noticed a TON of girls who flew out to Milan ended up doing 0-2 shows total.

Is it because there's more models/new commers to choose from this season as the last two show seasons were way off due to Covid? So a much bigger variety of girls and not a handful getting all the jobs.
Sorry, I'm new in this world so don't know much.

Is there any girl who walked more than 10 shows in Milan this season?

Steinberg, Barbara Valente & Majesty Amare walked 10 shows in Milan while Aylah Peterson, Loli Bahia, Quinn Mora & Awar Odhiang did 9.

Aylah + Quinn also walked for Dsquared2 (10 shows total in Milan)

Ok so Versace x Fendi just shut Milan down. Kristen McMenamy, Amber Valletta, Kate Moss, Shalom, Naomi, Lily Donaldson, Mariacarla, etc. And I looove how not even the top top girls have their place secured in a show nowadays, cause Rianne, Mica, etc weren’t there.

Kristen McMenamy opening Versace x Fendi :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->