Model Casting S/S 2021

I enjoyed the Prada cast. Very much like Ashley's recent castings for JW Anderson

I dunno about you guys but these shows feel so dated. Holding on, trying new things but the casting is same as every time the brand needs a buzz. Raf Simons needs to design better clothes with prada because ck was not it. No amount of new faces going to help.

Boss had a wonderful cast. Versace better come through in a few minutes. :lol:

Versace cast was SO good!

(except for the male models. If you're going to get hot guys to parade around on your finale Donatella just go for it!!)

Irina Shayk did not sell that dress tho. Happy for Alexis Chaparro, those cheekbones deserve a place on the runway, the latin representation I want...not you know whom.

Looked like your typical Versace cast, with the exception of the missing 90s super and shock casting. Glad to see Joan back at Versace. Also, Mica has been opening/closing a few shows. Interesting.
OAN: I'm happy that the shows did not kick into high gear until Milan. Its nice not being exhausted by the same faces the way we would by now in years past. Also, happy to see Scully and Malika shutting things down.

Selena Forrest said someone is Covid positive.

Ferragamo was very chic, loved Kiki opening and Mariacarla closing it. Some of the girls are having weird seasons, like Vittoria only showing up at Fendi but not closing it or opening it, Anok being at Fendi and Alberta but not at Versace or Etro or Ferragamo, etc. The girls who are slaying so far are the black newfaces, Maty, Sculy, Malika...can’t wait for Valentino tomorrow, it’s been a while since they last showed in Italy.

It did look they borrowed a Gucci casting. Quite odd...

I know most of you will be extremely happy with Valentino but for me it was the worst casting this fashion week. Valentino is not Prada. I really don't understand Pierpaolo's decision but Valentino is not for some creepy rebel teens from the streets of London... Also wondering why they decided not to go with MariaCarla because I was actually told even yesterday that she does the show so they obviously eliminated her in the night or in today's morning. Very disappointed.

and what happened to his "muse"?

One girl who walked Fendi was tested positive for covid so everyone who walked Fendi got cancelled from Valentino. I wonder what will happen next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->