Models Switching Agencies

Women has feasted on Ford's new-at-the moment girls. Suzanne, Laragh, Rachel, Alison were all with Ford who developed them. Ford has done a very poor job of keeping their most promising new girls. It's a wonder Chanel Iman is still with them although she's obviously done very well at the agency.

And yes Rachel was very very young when she started at Ford. I believe she was like 13 or so. Landed an ed with it. Vogue with Meisel but Ford in its infinite incompetence did not capitalize on the momentum.

For some reason I feel Women might take Agnete Hegelund from FORD, I don't know I just feel like that may happen in the near future.

i was surprised by this
darla baker WOMEN ---> WHYNOT

I'm not. Darla hasn't been performing for Women and really doesn't fit in with the lineup they have. Maybe she'll do better at Whynot, but I don't think it was Darla's choice to leave. :innocent:

oh shoot
she hasn't been doing very well lately. i so hope she's not fizzling out.

So Ford couldn't hold on to the 07 Supermodel of the World winner Sanne Nijhof for even a full year?

I wonder what the exact terms of the prize/contract are?

Well, I guess we cuold update this thread :lol:

Amber Milam - SUPREME NY, WOMEN MILAN ---> TRUMP NY, JOY MILAN
Karlie Kloss - ELITE NY ---> NEXT NY
Stephanie Shiu - NEXT NY ---> MARILYN NY
Katja Shcheckina - WOMEN NY ---> FORD NY
Daisy Loewe - NY Models ---> IMG NY
Missy Rayder - DNA NY ---> IMG NY
Sara Blomqvist joins her first NY agency DNA.

As i dont understand Hana switching from DNA ---> IMG so i dont understand the same move Missy DNA ---> IMG. I dont believe any of them would be doing better than they did with DNA. There is way too many girls at IMG and i cant really imagine such a personal service they would get at DNA. As far as i am concerned none of these 2 girls was working full-time and i had a feeling (especially in Hana´s case) they just wanted to show up here ant there make money but not to to the fashion week crazy circus. And to be honest Missy doesnt look like she did in her hey-days eventhough she is still Meisel´s girl. Will see....:ninja:

What other models has DNA lost? You used to be able to scroll down on their website, now it looks like they lost a lot of girls?

^They lost quite a few of their new faces all at once to IMG Development late last year. Diana Farkhullina, Katya Sergeeva, Julie Mordevets, Veronika Antispava. Basically all the girls from AL Models. I'm unsure about the mainboard though.

darla baker is no longer with elite miami, but is now with LA models

On their web site dated today, One Model Management has announced the signing of "supermodel in the making" Bar Rafaeli and supermodel Bridget Hall.

Ford makes the mistake of putting all their eggs in one basket. They take their " girl of the moment" and shove them down all of their client's throats till they're sick of her and the rest of the pack gets lost in the dust. Then the girl of the moment loses their momentum and it's on to the next new face and she becomes a nobody....think about it look at their track history. It wasn't always like this for them but that's their game plan now and guess what....it's not working.

Irina Lazareanu - STORM LONDON ---> SELECT LONDON
Natasha Poly - MODELS 1 LONDON ---> SELECT LONDON
Kate Bock - SUCCESS PARIS ---> MARILYN PARIS
Rebecca Lindh - SUCCESS PARIS ---> MARILYN PARIS
Karen Elson - MODELS 1 LONDON ---> INDEPENDENT LONDON

Colette Pechekhonova to 1 Model Management (from NY Models when she quit back in 2004)

If someone offered you $200,000 to switch agencies,would your bags be packed like a certain young lady we read about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->