Moschino S/S 2012 : Kasia Struss by Juergen Teller

tarsha

Reaction score
aX97z.jpg

ROMAN LEGION: After Milan and Venice, Moschino opts for a sun-kissed Rome backdrop for its spring-summer advertising campaign.

Shot by Juergen Teller, images feature Polish model Kasia Struss standing in front of the Colosseum wearing a torero-inspired look.

To further underscore the Italian mood, a vintage red Fiat 500 car appears in the shot.

“‘Viva l’Italia’ is the slogan which best represents the new Moschino campaign,” said the brand’s creative director Rossella Jardini. “I wanted to show once again how much we love Italy, which is one of the most beautiful countries, able to stand out for the excellence of the Made in Italy and its sartorial tradition.”

The advertising campaign will break in February.

wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not personal, but I gotta say Kasia is not a typical Brunette girl who fails in presenting this female matador or Italian gladiatior feel.

3 Time the same style to the brand boring me

huh it looks quite similar to the one with Irina Kulikova. no?

It may be exactly the same like last season, but I like it, mainly because of Kasia.

They could have kept Irina. What's the difference between the previous ads and this? :lol:
Well, that doesn't mean I am negative about this. I just like the Italian identity they are emphasizing these days, and Jurgen Teller. Oh, and Miss Kasia, too.

it does look very similar to the previous campaign although it is a different location. i love kasia so i'm looking forward to seeing some more pics.

Same old same old, at least Rome it´s a wonderful city...

They could have kept Irina. What's the difference between the previous ads and this? :lol:
Well, that doesn't mean I am negative about this. I just like the Italian identity they are emphasizing these days, and Jurgen Teller. Oh, and Miss Kasia, too.

I came to this thread just to say the exact same thing!! :lol: It isn't bad, but a little variety would be nice.
Posted via Mobile Device

Why do they keep going down this route?
It just doesn't work for me, it's becoming quite lazy and they really need to change it up.
They have done impressive and fairly out there ads in the past, so a return to that would be welcome.

her legs look odd in the pic
As basic and uninspired as it is, this looks a Frankenstein image was created using photoshop, like the head from one image, the body parts from others and then the "model" was superimposed on a sunny day in Rome backdrop.

I looked at this image and wondered if there was a special effect my eyes were supposed to make sense of...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->