Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
Carolyn Murphy by David Sims
Styled by Alex White.

*Oscarprgirl/Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my lord its gorgeous.

beautiful! the last campaigns didn't have enough emotion but this is good

I love it. It remindes me of ads from the '90s. That gown works really good here.

The whole campaign is on style.com. I like it, it is beautiful and has a timeless elegance.

this is so gorgeous.Sims+Murphy+White guarantee the quality.

This is how you start a campaign!! So melancholic and stirring pose. Carolyn looks breathtaking :buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is breathtaking. The images look like paintings and Carolyn is the perfect choice for this kind of mood.

This is really great. I love the mood here. Seems like Peter is getting comfortable at the house now.

Amazing campaign, Carolyn looks so lovely. The concept is very vintage from the 20's & 30's.

I love this. I love how the focus is on the clothes and not her, as a model (though she carries the campaign beautifully). Stellar.

Gorgeous campaign. So happy to see Carolyn and to see that they chose a real woman to represent such a refined collection. I also the fact that the makeup is very natural, it looks likes she's barely wearing any.

There's something very intimate, almost voyeuristic, about the shots but also very seductive. It's really glamorous and a fantastic start for Peter's era.

This is so nostalgic and fresh at the same time! I love Carolyn in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->