Oscar de la Renta F/W 2015.16 : Carolyn Murphy by David Sims

I have one word for this campaign: gorgeous.

Gorgeous clothes, gorgeous model, gorgeous campaign.

You can see that Peter Copping gave Alex a lot more free reign in terms of steering the direction of this campaign than Oscar's team ever did (understandably).

A stunning, sleek result; proof that Carolyn is a consistently stellar high-fashion model. It's fantastically elegant, with the first shot posted being the piece de resistance.

Like a dream, Oscar would be proud. This is just too beautiful.

That first shot posted is just incredible. Tbh the rest of the images look underwhelming in comparison. But it's a good campaign.

This is one beautiful campaign! Love absolutely everything about it and, of course, Carolyn, looks stunning!

This is really beautiful. I especially love that first shot. It's a little cinematic with 90's nostalgic touch. :smile: There are so many beautiful campaigns this season.

I wouldn't be as enthusiastic, because that's not really my kind of thing, but I admit it is very good :smile:

So gorgeous! Best use of Carolyn in a campaign in ages imo :smile:

I thought it was beautiful campaign,such iconic pictures.

Didn't bother to even open the thread because it's just Oscar de la Renta-- not exactly known for striking campaign work-- and it's Sims, whose plague on so many editorials have been so pretentious it's become tiresome to me... But the first shot of Carolyn all cozy and still graceful cocooned in the chair is the stuff of high fashion dreams. Reminds me very much of Tatjana by Nick Knight for Jil Saunder, but very much of its own as well without looking like a rip-off. Such a lush image and instantly identifies you with the lifestyle of the label.

The other shots aren't as strong as the first, but still good. I like it when Sims makes an effort.

The first shot kinda has the same feeling, and almost the same look and layout, as last seasons Alexander McQueen campaign, I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->