Pairing Shoes with Clothes Help Thread

I recently bought the ankle boots seen below, and I have trouble pairing them with anything other than my bootcut jeans. How would I wear these with dresses and skirts? Any ideas about what color palettes would look good with them (I have way too much black in my wardrobe, and pairing black with the tan coloured boots… yeah, not so much)?

2u4o7py.jpg

source: manfield.com

What shoes would you wear with this dress??

I've ordered this dress, and I need to figure out what shoes to get asap, since they need my measurements.

I've either been thinking of something like these from Giuseppe Zanotti:
E90006-argentoa.JPG
(image from 25park.com)

or some colorful sandals.

Any suggestions??

I need your help asap!

the dress pics are from pronovias.com

Attachments

• pronovias583521.pdf
    154.5 KB · Views: 2
  • coleccion-elie-by-elie-saab-2009-modelo-pisces-2.jpg
    coleccion-elie-by-elie-saab-2009-modelo-pisces-2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 213
  • 194521.jpg
    194521.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3
  • modelo-pisces_c-coleccion-novia-elie-saab-pronovias-2010.jpg
    modelo-pisces_c-coleccion-novia-elie-saab-pronovias-2010.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Something like this 'cause they sort of look a-like the beaded detail. :blush:

source: neimanmarcus

Attachments

• NMX0EK8_mn.jpg
    NMX0EK8_mn.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 204
  • nm.jpg
    nm.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 1
I recently bought the ankle boots seen below, and I have trouble pairing them with anything other than my bootcut jeans. How would I wear these with dresses and skirts? Any ideas about what color palettes would look good with them (I have way too much black in my wardrobe, and pairing black with the tan coloured boots… yeah, not so much)?

*Please do not quote the images*
source: manfield.com

Im loving those boots! How about wearing them with a super skinny jean tucked in? Or you could style them with some stockings and cute grey short socks pushed down so they just peek out from the top of the boot, to wear with dresses/skirts

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the combination of this Victor Costa dress with these candy apple red Gucci s

Attachments

• red gucci-2.jpg
    red gucci-2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 3
  • red gucci and floral.jpg
    red gucci and floral.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1
  • floral-venice.jpg
    floral-venice.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1
I'm about to buy those but I'm not sure about how to style them, can you guys give some tips on what colours to combine them with and stuff.
I know sienna miller and mischa barton had similar ones in yellow, but is there anybody famous that had them in silver???
Thanks!

^ Please credit your image or it will be removed. Thank you :flower:

Balenciaga Cork Platforms

Hey,
I just got these and I am super excited to wear them this summer but I'm having trouble styling them.

FfFBf2ff9C1fAfdE__profile.jpg

Help me out...:heart:

image via coolspotters.com

Oooh VanessaPurr, those shoes are gorgeous!!!

If I were you I'd wear them with utility shorts or cute, really short, culottes and a white t-shirt or shirt. Also maybe bring in some colour with either brightly coloured bottoms or a bright clutch bag.

Alternatively wear them with a cute floral summery dress and a denim waistcoat/jacket for a slightly tougher twist.

Hope this helped...

I'd wear them with a floral dress or some lovely tailored peg trousers... a long jumpsuit, perhaps.

I'm about to buy those but I'm not sure about how to style them, can you guys give some tips on what colours to combine them with and stuff.
I know sienna miller and mischa barton had similar ones in yellow, but is there anybody famous that had them in silver???
Thanks!
Late reply but Jamie Cullum wears them in his new video.
Not a girl I know, but this is the only celebrity I've seen wearing them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GADtAYFB1V0
(at the very beginning)

and what about the topshop-heels i bought yesterday at their sale? what to wear best?

i snatched these sandals and it will get warm soon enough to wear sandals - what should i wear them with??

thank you in advance

topshop and coolspotters

Attachments

• cynthia-vincent-womens-brit-zip-front-gladiator-sandals-profile.jpg
    cynthia-vincent-womens-brit-zip-front-gladiator-sandals-profile.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 198
  • pumps.jpg
    pumps.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
^ don't know much about ut style, but i would paired the first ones with a stonewashed, short highwaist shorts, a white loose shirt and maybe a black sequin west or something like that. :wink: Basicly u can wear them with almost anything! They will look good with skirts in summertime aswell.

The second pair is perfect for any outfits with shorts, short skirts, or floral dresses. I would have used gold and wooden jewlery, a floral, short jumpsuit, and maybe a black hat to compliment the black in the shoes. Great sandals btw!!

IMG_2111.jpg

Any good ideas on what would look good with these? I'm crazy for them, wanna use them alot - but i need some inspiration! :blush:

^^ Christina! thank you very much! great advice! i really think a flower-dress will be just great with those topshop-shoes - you're right!

i already tried the sandals with jeans-shorts and it looks quite good actually

^ wow your shoes are really high! :wink: i never walk around in high wedges, real high heels...i would feel so tall although i am not really that tall - just about 1,70 but still high heels make feel so self-concious

i would wear your tiger-wedges with a short black petticoat-skirt and a regular spaghetti-tank or with skinny jeans - something that is not too broad or too layered so your wedges don't look to chunky in the end! i think the Olsen sometimes wear wedges like that with skinny jeans as well

i'm not really sure what to wear with these, i mean considering the color, i don't want to only wear grey with them, so what would be my best choice? just collecting opinions...
1zl3ms5.jpg

^MissMixey
They're gorgeous. Any skinny jeans in an indigo wash will do and I think they would look killer with white too.

mmBop: I think you could wear them with light wash skinnies or a miniskirt/minidress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->