10777np.jpg

e8opc6.jpg

28tulgz.jpg

nzf8g0.jpg

20qo2q.jpg

ta4yv9.jpg

patriciavelasquez.com

:heart:

#145 - this photo is amazing :heart: I guess it's time to watch 'The Mummy' and 'The Mummy Returns' again :smile:

Anck Su Namun, I just noticed that I've never thanked you for translating those articles which I asked for :unsure: shame on me!!! I'm sorry :flower: of course I am very grateful :heart: it's much appreciated.

any news on Patricia? :(

pv3.jpg

models.com
:wub:

I have no idea what she is up to :unsure: She seems to have gone silent lately :(

Some more Patricia:

worldjournal

I'm sad :( No news, no pictures, no movies :( Patricia, where the hell are you?

Anck Su Namun, you're still here? :flower: :kiss: I had a very bad week - all these exams and stuff ugh :rolleyes: :lol: but I'm back :smile:

I decided to upload those candids of Patricia from 2007 - she looks so natural :heart: I wish we could see more paparazzi pics of her :D

credit: filmmagic

Just found this quote related to these images:

Velásquez has always been shy about her private life, but she does say that she doesn't like macho men, and that she would one day like to be a mother: "I know that I'll have kids at some point. I want to have 2 and adopt 2 as well. So I'm not worried."

Apparently the child in the photos is her adopted daughter. How cute! :heart:

hollygirls

I regret to say that I have not come across any recent news/pictures of Patricia, but older images are better than nothing :smile:

life

Awww so she has adopted daughter? :crush: Lovely.

From her twitter page:
"Patricia Velasquez and Wayuu Taya Foundation @ Vanguardia Latina 09 Getty Center tomorrow "
:woot: YAY!!!!!

I am eagerly awaiting those pictures that hopefully should be posted somewhere on the internet tonight <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->