Patricia Velasquez

No doubt something amazing! but I am struggling to find any images from the event at the moment :cry:

So hopefully a random of her from my collection will suit just as well for now :smile:

corbis

I don't remember if those were posted :unsure:

Kayt Jones Photoshoot

trunkarchive.com

No problem :flower: Actually, I really don't know if they're recent :(

I wonder why Patricia doesn't attend ALMA Awards? :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting that :smile:

Patricia looked amazing when she was giving her comments :heart:

I can't actually remember the site I found this on, but I'm sure I found it via google images.

No problem darling :flower: :smile: I'd love to see more footage from the first and second part of 'The Mummy'. :rolleyes:

Patricia has her own twitter but I don't know why she doesn't update it :unsure: :(

She does? Hm...maybe I should make a twitter account, but I know I'll only ever go on it just to see what she is up to :lol:

You can just about see Patricia in the corner:

rottentomatoes

^ never seen that cover :shock: :D

Yes, Pat has twitter page :smile: I hope she will update it more frequently, though.

haha, I have the same problem :lol: But I believe that this one wasn't posted yet. She looks great :smile:

I watched "Mindhunters" movie again. I must say that I really enjoyed Patricia's role there. She was bitchy, confident but cute at the same time :lol: People say that she has no talent and shouldn't 'abandoned' her modelling career but in my opinion, it's completely not true. I think she's a great actress and for example, she totally deserved to have bigger role in 'The Mummy' series. She was, is and will be the perfect Anck Su Namun, no one can be like her. You know, I'd like to see Patricia as the Egyptian again, maybe in another movie :D :flower:

Patricia leaving a nail salon in Beverly Hills, October 10th 2007

famepictures.com

No talent? Hardly...she is better than some of the people whose acting is actually their profession; and you're right. No one else could have played Anck Su Namun, she was perfect for it!

Thanks for posting them :blush:
I love how she doesn't dress up just to go out and about, like a lot of celebs do. They go all the way with the fashion accessories and make up, and some look awful, but she still manages to look fantastic! :heart:

bellezacol

okay, I'm here again (finally!) :lol: My laptop is officially dead. :rolleyes: Anyway, I wanted to give you karma for this beautiful pic (173) which has been posted, Anck Su Namun but damn, I can't :sick: Thanks for giving me a karma, though :kiss:

Patricia shopping with her family in Los Angeles, September 5th 2009

wenn.com

hmm she moved to LA? :unsure:

Wow, what a fox! :woot:

My laptop broke too...have to use the crappy spare XD But sorry for being away for so long...been in hospital :(

I'll try and post some new images of her soon :smile:

Apologies if this is a repost, I just had to post...something.

patriciavelasquezfan

I miss her :cry: Can't seem to find any new/recent pics of her.

^ Even if it's a repost, who would ever become tired looking at that? She was amazing in The Mummy! :smile:

those are amazing :wub: never seen it. I said this thing hundred times before but she looked gorgeous in 'The Mummy' :flower: thanks Sophie for posting :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->