Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

I don’t know which show it was but PETA protesters being wrapped in furs coats by JPG security when they stormed on the runway!
And JPG backstage stating that he wanted them to feel how soft the fur was and that they might change their opinion. So wicked and quite funny!
He would be trashed on IG for that move today!

I would be so curious to look at Beyoncé’s archives because she bought a lot of pieces. That Ugly but Iconic Vuitton bag, the Balenciaga robot leggings, she had some late McQueen by Lee pieces too…
I think her, Madonna and Celine Dion can have some interesting pieces.
Celine Dion was a real customer. Pre-Law Roach, when her style was great, she was shopping everywhere in Paris! Her archives must be insane!
Me too!! I read somewhere that she has a large collection of Thierry Mugler pieces. She also wore a lot of Decarnin-era Balmain (a personal favorite of mine)

Hussein Chalayan performed 4 songs at his fall/winter 2020.21 show.

GettyImages
Didn't Yohji also perform his own music at one of his shows? I'm sure I'll be well-hung here for typing this, but that seems about as random as Paris Hilton as a DJ in Ibiza.

That patchwork bag is fabulous now sweetie.

THIS DUDE

Z6EnJ6.gif

TFS

when Lara got sick of (allegedly) Hanne-Gaby Odiele blocking her path to the runway because she was toobusy posing for photographers so she pushed her out of the way and went

"I kept saying ‘Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me,’ because I had to get to the catwalk, but she just kept posing. So I pushed her. It was only a few stairs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->