Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

When Mert & Marcus cut & pasted Demi Moore head on Anja Rubik's body for W Magazine

demijpg-04b25374781e6270.jpg

mlive.com

And Anja confirmed it

FkxA2HtWAAExEyw

@CoutureIsBeyond
I totally forgot about this! But I remember the outrage very well 🤣

Magdalena is just cringey to me.

Niki Taylor's 13-year-old sister Krissy Taylor walking for Fendi FW 1992. According to their mum, it was in Milan, Italy. Niki was booked to do the runway shows for the Fall collections and the whole family went along. Niki wound up dragging Krissy along to her fittings to keep her company. After about an hour, calls started coming in for Niki’s agent. He told them, “They want to fit Krissy, too! Is it alright if she does the show?”

Pinterest

.. in another episode of side gigs that flop:

Fashion Cafe (1995-1999). Aka when the Supermodels pretended to be entrepreneurs and the owners of a fashion-themed restaurant chain, but were in reality just partnering with a well-known king of money laundering and never really co-owned anything. 😅

double-4-1532105492.jpeg

fcafe1.jpgfcafe2.jpg

fashion+cafe copy1.jpg
[cr fashion book/alamy/stitchfashion]

I'd much rather spend my money on a money laundry scheme than a supermodel-themed anything.

you know what, I'm actually on Magdalena's side(post 177), cringe or not she was telling the truth.

to anyone with half a lick of sense the real embarrassment there is always going to be the nepo girl who insisted she was such a great model that she didn't get jobs because of her celebrity connections while simultaneously wanting to come off as being above those working much harder than she ever had to, not the models who finally got sick of her nonsense and said something that wasn't kissing the *** of the algorithm's darling. I live for the absolute contempt they have for her, as they should.

That time when Irene Silvagni (formerly CD at Yohji Yamamoto) gave an interview to Vestoj about a friend at a major fashion house who'd developed a rare type of cancer with only six months to live, who went to a healer who asked her if she worked in an environment with someone who lost their temper/often raised their voice, and told her to quit her job.

The cancer started receding after the friend left her job at Jean Paul Gaultier.

J.Lo untalented? lol

I'm not really a fan but anyways. I've always thought her hair was an absolute mess in that look. Distractingly so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->