Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

I need more drama ! Please
I can’t add to this thread now, but, in response to your previous post, I will tell you the LadyGrey sh*t was a bit much. Said poster would say, “I have the YSL/Tom Ford red-carpett gown.” and when we’d say “Okay, can you show us?”, the response was always “I don’t need to prove anything to your broke-b’s.” Trolling, indeed.

I can’t add to this thread now, but, in response to your previous post, I will tell you the LadyGrey sh*t was a bit much. Said poster would say, “I have the YSL/Tom Ford red-carpett gown.” and when we’d say “Okay, can you show us?”, the response was always “I don’t need to prove anything to your broke-b’s.” Trolling, indeed.
Hahah I love it ! A lot of people fake things on here I bet !

Conchita Wurst closing Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture FW 2014 show:

My archives

When Mert & Marcus cut & pasted Demi Moore head on Anja Rubik's body for W Magazine

demijpg-04b25374781e6270.jpg

mlive.com

And Anja confirmed it

FkxA2HtWAAExEyw

@CoutureIsBeyond

When the dolls of the 00s tried to end Kendall Jenner.

When Magdalena randomly made tshirts with her own quotes. I wanted one (in an ironic way) a few years ago and found one on Poshmark but was unable to make a deal with the seller.. I think they were a user on here actually based on the username that I can no longer recall.

models

She also can sing, what a multi talented woman..LOL

What's happening with her eyes ? They seem to be cross-eye, like when she turns her head, one eye follows the camera, the other one stays where the other camera was... A contacts mishap ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->