Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

Kate Moss recounting John's instructions for her character in the 1994 show for the High and Low documentary then giggling about it.

''You're a Lolita, you're a girl from Croydon and you've never been f*cked - and you really want it!''

tumblr_mdwmvdYIGY1qm3zbto1_1280.jpg

tumblr

She reminds a little of Anna Dello Russo...who is completely unbearable
Oh she can be but I adore her! ADR is also like that, from what I know from people who have worked in Italy.
But I have the most respect for those women. Extremely professional.
ADR is a bit of a victim of her persona but I remember her when she was less glamorous. She comes from the Franca school so, a lot of rigor!
Carlyne is the encyclopedia of modern fashion.

Fashion has less and less personalities like that, who worked hard (despite their privileged background), who built themselves and created something bigger than life. The confidence, the high standards!
They worked with the greatests who are already gone.

They are people in fashion who doesn’t have half of their resume or eye but who are much more arrogant.

I can't believe I forgot to post another one that made me laugh from the WWD Archives, this time it's a throwback to November 1971 and YSL's iconic nude advertisement for Pour Homme, featuring reactions from fellow designers. It's Givenchy saying "Actually I didn't think he was that well built," for me.

1713488761545.png 1713488819140.png

^Also Uma cracking up at 10:54 when the mix of Spongebob Sqaurepants comes in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->