Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

a canal used as a public runway
the last season ccp accompanied industry customs
he answered questions there from people like suzy menkes (who came in spite of not feeling her best),
and returned somewhere marginal, to the birthplace of every creation.

ccp.png

(I think a bit of him is in the video.not sure though)

I didn't realize how much Kate I have on my mind. Her YSL campaign for S/S 2008 is an important part of my brain lol
It's also wild how that single image epitomizes an entire decade: the cheap peroxide blond, the balloon-y dress with office casual surface, the 'statement' necklace, the tan..

Let him cook !!!
Love that, he looks so focused and mildly displeased lol. In another episode of 'designers at work': when I exited a bakery and was in a rush to go somewhere and snapped a pic of a random photo shoot for my friend [who lived close by] and it wasn't all that random after all..

262b1mo.jpg2zivjb6.jpg

qqNTG3AI_o.jpg
[my pics / twitter.com/ysl]

^ I remember @tricotineacetat telling me which one it was but I don't know! I have another picture somewhere, I always thought it was the one with the big butt (lmao) in pic 2. I seriously wasn't paying attention (tmi but I was really into this guy at the time and finding ANY excuse to text him- I probably didn't even have any business buying bread in his neighborhood that day nor sending him a report of what was happening around the block but.. just shooting my shot 😂).

When it turned out that Eugenia Volodina was cut from the iconic September 2004 US Vogue cover after Art + Commerce posted an unedited version of the editorial shot on their site. It remains unclear wether or not she was photographed for the cover or wether she was cut after taking this shot but before shooting the cover.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 17.13.05 Medium.jpeg

fb.com/EugeniaVolodinaSupermodelTheOne

^I am not a hater but she fits Coach more than Chanel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->