Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

^ hell nah! I remember when we were at the epicentre of the hype and just wondering if people were ever going to stfo about Roland Mouret.

Is my memory off or.. didn't that label close abruptly? what is he up to?.. it's the kind of thing that at the time was like Marchesa for the corporate life, but looking at it in 2024, it almost looks good!

His label is still around, although it's awful. I assumed he was behind it.

^ hell nah! I remember when we were at the epicentre of the hype and just wondering if people were ever going to stfo about Roland Mouret.

Is my memory off or.. didn't that label close abruptly? what is he up to?.. it's the kind of thing that at the time was like Marchesa for the corporate life, but looking at it in 2024, it almost looks good!
His label is still around, although it's awful. I assumed he was behind it.
The brand went into administration in 2021, leading to the closure of their headquarters and atelier in London. The following day, Han Chong (owner and founder of Self Portrait) bought the brand on the condition that Mouret would stay as creative director. The brand was relauched in mid 2022 as a poor man's version of Alaia.

Still a knockout fashion moment.

hbz-liz-hurley-01-1553015600.jpg
Versace-1994-FI-818x1024.jpg

Pierre Berge funding Robert Merloz's (also his lover??) fashion line (lol can't remember the book this was in, but apparently staff heard Yves ripping up all of that guy's drawings?? and trashing the studio??? Mess.). Yves' mother sounds VERY upset with Pierre in this clip.

OMG and the former driver who wrote the "tell all" about being in an s&m relationship with Yves and Pierre (at separate times) 🤣

^ I hate myself for asking something that probably belongs in The Daily Mail but.. who was that woman (a model?) Yves was allegedly in love with and that Pierre sent away? (as mentioned in the comments of that video).

Also, did the driver really mention he's straight but like..?.. okay.. lol. :meow:

Also, did the driver really mention he's straight but like..?.. okay.. lol. :meow:
He has 2 kids... that were born before the affairs began, was having an affair with one of the YSL house models too and, oh, his grandmother was a cleaning lady for the maison AND his dad had an affair with Pierre (when HE was a driver lmao), too. Maybe I downloaded the book... and read it... 😬

Never heard of the woman Yves was allegedly in love with. Hmm... 🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->