Prada F/W 13.14 : by Steven Meisel (Full Cast in Post #1)

wearesodroee

Reaction score
Full cast: Amanda Murphy, Cameron Russell, Caroline de Maigret, Catherine McNeil, Christy Turlington, Fei Fei Sun, Freja Beha Erichsen, Kristine Froseth, Malaika Firth, Rachel Williams & Sophia Ahrens.
-----

Amanda Murphy by Steven Meisel for Prada AW13

ae18db6adccd11e28eb922000a1fbc88_7.jpg

@kegrand instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
YES AMANDA! :buzz:
It's different from what I expected but I want to see more!

The pose and the bag remind me of those Sasha ads a few seasons ago (you know what I'm talking about, lol). That's not a bad thing though. This looks promising.

Not too different from the Pre-Fall campaign, let's hope it's not so disjointed as that one. Amanda looks like a movie star :heart: , which is appropriate given the cinematographic nature of the collection.

Omg !
Her face worth Millions Dollar
Only Amanda+ The Bag = Perfect !

She looks like Voldemort.

Absolutely love what I'm seeing so far. A part of me wishes that they stuck more with the dark female theme from the runway show, though. Amanda was the perfect choice for that concept.

Can't wait to see more! So is Amanda OG or are more girls to come?

Yeah so Amanda, no surprise there. Disappointment overall, the rest of the campaign is quite drab honestly, been there done that. Amanda looks great albeit a bit cliché. No enthusiasm here.

She looks beautiful and she suits the collection's mood perfectly, but I'm a little bit disappointed especially because the fashion show was so great that I was expecting something more dramatic and cinematic from Meisel. I can't wait to see other pictures though.

I'll just wait for the full campaign before I make my judgment. But I am seriously crossing my fingers that this isn't an OG campaign.

i hope it's only girl campaign. not a fan of amanda but big congrats to her. can't stand her huge nose tho. it's so so campaign.

I think this first shot is brilliant :wub: I wasn't too convinced by Amanda on the runway and haven't been wowed by any of her print work so far, as I find her a bit one-dimensional, but she looks incredible here! I hope the rest of the campaign is as good as this.

I wanted Lisa V. or Irene for Prada!
I guess Amanda is great too. She does not look good though, really boring.

A perfect choice for the campaign, she looks like a movie star, and the styling and makeup is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->